2013 Teamcoach Discussion Thread.

Iv only payed by bank on here i think twice got cards both times but once the card was in really crappy condition and they wouldnt refund me people buy off me through bank alot i always send cards and i always say if theres a problem to contact me iv never been contacted to say theres a problem

Paypal i have paid by gift id say bout 4 times been ripped off twice n havent gotten a refund people pay me gift sometimes same thing with bank i always send n say if theres a problem let me know never had a problem

Its 50/50 whether u do paypal or bank just state in your thread how youll do payment most people wont have a problem doing paypal

Bought my first (8) packs today, look good except for the silvers. They look pretty flat and boring, at least last year's had a watermarked image behind the headshot.

Footy pointers are a bit of a non-event, not usually a fan of caricature cards but making them lenticular cards kinda kills the illustration.

Bought my first (8) packs today, look good except for the silvers. They look pretty flat and boring, at least last year's had a watermarked image behind the headshot.

Footy pointers are a bit of a non-event, not usually a fan of caricature cards but making them lenticular cards kinda kills the illustration.

They shouldv stuck with the image of the player in action on the silver i love the golds they look sick not too fond of the b&f or commons though

Whatd ya pull mate

I got 1 box and 1 folder from 2 different newsagents 1 charged me $118
The other gave me 10% discount cause I bought in bulk was about $106 which was a nextra newsagent

I got 1 box and 1 folder from 2 different newsagents 1 charged me $118
The other gave me 10% discount cause I bought in bulk was about $106 which was a nextra newsagent

Hey, I tipped Geelong by 16 in My team-who will win. Geelong won by 16. What's my chances of receiving a prize for this round? I note the round has opened up and I have received an email with my 10 and 4 star card final scores. I am able to login and there is no evidence to suggest I have won a prize. How can we check who the top 20 are in MY team who will win?

Cannot find the who will win page for the life of me, only comes up when I eneter a code and cannot find it any other way.... Any help would be much appreciated

Hey mate, any time you enter a silver code, the who will win page comes up giving you the option to tip the winner and margin of the next game featuring the player on the card. The next page after that gives you the option to tip the winner and margin of the game of your selected/supported team.

You don't get to edit the selection after so there's no other access to it... hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom