2013 Teamcoach Discussion Thread.

Has anyone found any in south oz?? been to 3 newsagents and collectable kaos still nothing till thursday

on that checklist where does it say the stickers?? or does everyone with a comman have a sticker, gold and silver?

Doesn't have stickers on checklist but I think there is 18 stickers 1 from each team but I could be wrong about that maybe someone can clarify it does say on packet but I don't have 1 handy

I'm very impressed with this set of team coach, i definetly prefer it over select this year. Select wasn't terrible but teamcoach have done well.

Have to agree I bought a few packets of select when they came out and didn't think much of them then bought few packs of teamcoach last week and liked them that much I bought a couple boxes

I have a heap of 2013 teamcoach inserts, star wild, footy pointers, magic wildcards and best and fairest. How do people trade and sell on here if i didnt want to use my account?

I only deal with Paypal as probably most on here do aswell I never give out my bank details, payment is instant and easier to get your money back if someone tries to rip you off which has happened on eBay 2 me a couple times and have always got my cash back

Back
Top Bottom