2013 Teamcoach Discussion Thread.

carlton91

Banned User
Real Name
Eddy & Justin
Hey Guys,

Please feel free to discuss and post opinions of the team coach release for this year.

Cheers
Justin :thumbsup:

2013 teamcoach.jpg

I don't like how the stats are on the side

May buy a box or two for some silver codes to play the game and trade for all the Collingwood cards but that's about it.

Not really a fan of this release by looking at that flyer..

You would think there would be at least one other insert set? I also prefer the stats on the bottom, so as to be symmetrical, but it's a fresh look.

I think you will find there will be some sort of best & Fairest card, I hope its not like the 3D ones the last few years as they develop a bend in them overtime.

I think the stats may be of good use on the side, Easy to fan through a pack of cards looking for someone who scores good in the online game. Although i dont like it.

Hoping the code cards are 1 per pack again this year!

Sacha mentioned that in the Champions thread, he said "FP numbered cards", what I think he meant was the cards were numbered with a FP prefix.
Edit: That's not very clear, reading it a second time. I meant the code for the card had a prefix of FP, ie thats what theyre numbered, unless I'm misunderstanding Sacha's post.

The cards are numbered starting with FP, clear as mud! its the equivalent of a wild card i am assuming! 1:36
Just like the SW with star wilds, really not that hard to work out.

Back
Top Bottom