For Sale 2013 NRL ELITE BOXES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added the following promotion for presales. Offer available until Wednesday 24th July.

PROMOTION:
BUY ONE BOX OF 2013 NRL ELITE AND RECEIVE ONE PACKET OF 2013 NRL ELITE FREE WITH YOUR ORDER.
BUY TWO OR MORE BOXES OF 2013 NRL ELITE AND RECEIVE THREE PACKETS OF 2013 NRL ELITE OR FREE EXPRESS POST DELIVERY
* these offers do not apply to purchases from the original case shares
* free postage offer to Australian residents only

Promo still going!!

Just confirmation that my order will be departing Ikon on Tuesday so I should have it in hand on Wednesday. Will PM all those people picking up when it arrives.

Hopefully it arrives on Wednesday - cant wait to get my boxes in the mail :lol: Hoping they get to my place before friday - going to be a long weekend otherwise :lol:
Cheers
Brplat

All orders are in the post....some will start receiving theirs today. I haven't had time to send out tracking numbers and i'm about to go out for a couple of hours but if anyone is feeling a bit edgy.... send me a pm and i'll let you know the tracking number for your parcel after lunch :thumbsup:

thanks again for organising it all. had so much fun busting the case. and spent the morning at penrith getting my first IP's done ahah

Wow, you are fast! Did they get any comments from the players?

Yeah they were pretty impressed with design i think,

Coote was shocked that he got one, mckendry had a laugh at the fast and furious. Most of them had a laugh at mansours haircut ahah, lewy brown was happy with how his guns where pumping on the card ahaha!

Put scans up in the mailday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom