2013 NBA Draft *Spoilers*

Best pick - Kings with McLemore - now hopefully they get rid of Jimmer! lol

Worst pick - Bobcats with Zeller - WTF Joran???? You idiot!!!

Teams coming off best so far - Jazz and Sixers!! Great draft day deals for them!!

Anyone remember what happened the last time the Spurs drafted a Frenchman with pick #28? :whistle:

how could you say philly have done well?
they lost on eof the standout PG for noel and they lost a future first round pick. i know the drafted a PG aswell but thats a big risk. IMO

how could you say philly have done well?
they lost on eof the standout PG for noel and they lost a future first round pick. i know the drafted a PG aswell but thats a big risk. IMO
No they gained a future first rounder!

They trade Holiday and 42nd pick for Noel and a first next year!

Wow what a crazy draft day!

Why take Bennett at no.1? Now the Cavs have two undersized PF, better had taken a good SF/SG or one of those top Center prospects?
Pelicans get Jrue for Noel (player with the highest upside according to many) and another lottery pick next year, wow the Sixers got a steal right there imo!
Last few years all i heard was how Shabazz was a sure lock at no.1 whenever he entered the draft, but dropping all the way to 14 WOW!

I hope Shabazz plays like the guy pe0ple thought he would be... or at the very least sit in the corner and hit threes all day long from Rubio's sexy passing and I hope Minnesota does something useful and gets Iggy or someone when AK opts out... cause this draft is bloody depressing.

I know the west is stacked, but are we sure that the pelicans pick next year will be that great for philly.. they need to get rid of turner or mcw cos those2 together is yuck... i think the jazz got a steal with burke. Hes my pick for roy at this stage...

was an odd draft, some smart moves, some very dumb ones, the bobcats had another head scracher draft, but their must have been a lot of red flags for noel to drop that far, and sac got a steal, but need to get cousins away from McLemore, he has the chance to be big, but has the chance to be a head case to, should have traded cousins on draft night and could have maybe got noel aswell

Back
Top Bottom