2012 NBA Draft Thread

I really hope the Cavs ow this draft. We have 4 picks, which is more then enough to get at least 2 players that aren't going to be busts. I hope that we can get at the very least a top 5 pick, we just need a SF. Hopefully Jamsion makes his choice to re-sign or not before the draft so you know to go chase a PF as well.

His not resigning, and out of our 4 picks we only have One that is a good chance in the top 5 i think:confused:

His not resigning, and out of our 4 picks we only have One that is a good chance in the top 5 i think:confused:

It don't seem he will resign but I think the Cavs really need to make a push to resign him, his a massive part to the team. If he re-signs, everyone stays healthy and we don't stuff up this draft, I think playoffs should be a real goal for the team next season.

We have 1 lottery pick, the others are picks 24,33 and 34

The Picks aren't too bad

He said his time is done there and its time for him to move on for the benefit of the team

It's been bloody ages since the Mavs had a 1st Rounder, so I'm excited to see how they go with Pick 17.

I read a write up the other day that Mavs may consider Kendall Marshall should he fall that low, but most mock's I've seen him 15 or earlier.

Yer I know, but he might change his mind, you never know!! We do have Thompson though, so that's a good thing.

Yeh i don't know lol

But i think the main reason he left was to help the development of Thompson:)

this is the deepest draft ive seen since 03 , it goes at least 25 deep
im kinda hopeing minnesota gets either Ross or Miller,though from what im hearing minnesota wont waste time with youth and are after vets

If Cavs could get Bradley Beal, SG from Florida then that would give them a pretty solid 4 of Irving and Beal in backcourt with Thompson and Varejao up front. Pick 24 could still get them some decent bench depth, after all, they are the Cavs.

this is the deepest draft ive seen since 03 , it goes at least 25 deep
im kinda hopeing minnesota gets either Ross or Miller,though from what im hearing minnesota wont waste time with youth and are after vets

Minnesota needs to work out what their doing with Beasley, Williams, Randolph at SF/PF/C. They need to package one of these and their pick (they dont need to get any younger) for a good 3 man who can play both ends, unlike the three guys I mentioned above.

Minnesota needs to work out what their doing with Beasley, Williams, Randolph at SF/PF/C. They need to package one of these and their pick (they dont need to get any younger) for a good 3 man who can play both ends, unlike the three guys I mentioned above.

randolph is gone i think hes a free agent so is beasley
btw seems nbadraft site has teague at 25 :crazy: thats a steal if he makes it down that far

I can see Minnie packaging up Beasley and a pick to move higher. Beasley may end up with the bobcats.

Back
Top Bottom