2012 NBA Draft Thread

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Charlotte Bobcats (7-59): 25-percent chance at No. 1, 64.3 percent at top three
Washington Wizards (20-46): 19.9-percent chance at No. 1, 55.8-percent chance at top three
Cleveland Cavaliers and New Orleans Hornets (21-45): 13.8-percent chance at No. 1, 42.4-percent chance at top three.
Sacramento Kings and New Jersey Nets (22-44): 7.6-percent chance at No. 1, 25.3-percent chance at top three.
Toronto Raptors and Golden State Warriors* (23-43): 3.6-percent chance at No. 1, 12.5-percent chance at top three.
Detroit Pistons (25-41): 1.7-percent chance at No. 1, 6.1-percent chance at top three.
Minnesota Timberwolves** (26-40): 1.1-percent chance at No. 1, 4-percent chance at top three.
Portland Trail Blazers (28-38): 0.8-percent chance at No. 1, 2.9-percent chance at top three.
Milwaukee Bucks (31-35): 0.7-percent chance at No. 1, 2.5-percent chance at top three.
Phoenix Suns (33-33): 0.6-percent chance at No. 1, 2.2-percent chance at top three.
Houston Rockets (34-32): 0.5-percent chance at No. 1, 1.8-percent chance at top three.
A random drawing will break all ties. The winner of the drawing will receive one more ping-pong combination to gain the top overall pick and will also pick one spot ahead of the loser should both not receive a top-three pick.

The 2012 NBA Draft Lottery will be held at the Disney/ABC's Times Square Studios in New York on Wednesday, May 30, and will be televised on ESPN at 8 p.m. EDT.

I am not really a fan of either of these teams, but... I really want to see the Pistons and the Suns pick up a real quality player! Not fussed on who, but think they are the ones that deserve to get lucky for once!

Bsedides Monroe last year, the Pistons lucked out with Austin Daye and Jonas Jerebko in 09/10 and the Suns have been stuck stuck with Taylor Griffin, Gani Lawal from 09/10 & 10/11.

I think Nash did a brilliant job in getting them to where they ended up this year, but would rather they did worse and got a better chance at a higher pick!!

I think Brandon knight For the pistons will be a star!

Sacramento will have so much talent there with another high pick, jimmer, tyreke, dcuz, thomas and roll players Thornton, salmons and outlaw! Just getting them to play well together is the key (c'mon Phil Jackson)

I think Brandon knight For the pistons will be a star!

Sacramento will have so much talent there with another high pick, jimmer, tyreke, dcuz, thomas and roll players Thornton, salmons and outlaw! Just getting them to play well together is the key (c'mon Phil Jackson)

Touche!

I forgot about Knight! The Pistons just stick out to me as a team that has potential, but lacks consistency!

here's some of the top prospects...

Anthony Davis... projected as #1 pick by most... can get to rim easily as he is quick and long and as a result is an excellent shot blocker... he's very lean and will need to bulk up to compete with the bigger bodies in the L - a mix between KG & Josh smith for me

Thomas Robinson... this guy's a beast with an NBA ready physique... good rebounder and can get to the rim

Michael Kidd Gilchrist... one of Kentucky's championship winning freshman... excellent tenacious and versatile swingman

Andre Drummond... nice post game and can shoot it for a big man... very strong... product of a great program @ UConn

Harrison Barnes... not overly athletic but one of those savvy players that just knows how to play the game and every NBA teams wants one of these glue guys... quality shooter

Is it me or does anyone else find Andre Drummonds footwork different?

Hiss feet work are all over the Place from what i have watch and he isn't a great ball handler but thats the cost of being a big man

I really hope the Cavs ow this draft. We have 4 picks, which is more then enough to get at least 2 players that aren't going to be busts. I hope that we can get at the very least a top 5 pick, we just need a SF. Hopefully Jamsion makes his choice to re-sign or not before the draft so you know to go chase a PF as well.

Back
Top Bottom