2012 NBA Draft Thread

Love Thomas Robinson's game, any team needing a Power Forward would be crazy to go past him. Andre Drummond reminds me of Demarcus Cousins, all the physical attributes you could need to succeed at the NBA level, just not in the right head space yet, but as we have seen from Cousins this year, a bit of growing up can make the world of difference, so I think Drummond should be taken really high, depending on team needs, and we only have just under two weeks before Lottery, so we will soon know what teams are drafting where.

Not long to the Lottery, Hopefully the 2nd or 3rd Pick would be Nice for MKG or Beal!:hearts:

Not long at all, middle of week after next. Irving and Beal in backcourt would be sweet. Reckon it will take the 2nd pick to get hold of MKG, though Beal will still be around at 4, possibly even 6 I think. This is presuming that some/all of the quality bigs (Robinson, Sullinger & Drummond) get taken first.

Not long at all, middle of week after next. Irving and Beal in backcourt would be sweet. Reckon it will take the 2nd pick to get hold of MKG, though Beal will still be around at 4, possibly even 6 I think. This is presuming that some/all of the quality bigs (Robinson, Sullinger & Drummond) get taken first.

Its weird because for some reason the mock drafts i've seen his rated to go like 15 or so:confused:

Its weird because for some reason the mock drafts i've seen his rated to go like 15 or so:confused:

Nah, Sullinger will go higher than that. He is sort of like Tyler Hansbrough in that he doesn't play above the rim like most 4's. But 15 seems too low by around 8 spots. But as always, potential seems to carry certain players up the draft board more than others. Still awhile before actual draft but the order will make things alot clearer.

Wrong. Thompson is a PF and Davis is center and then we can use Varejoe's energy off the bench. But that's if we draft Davis.

Ohhh i though Davis is a PF woops, don't know where i got that idea from than:confused:

Wrong. Thompson is a PF and Davis is center and then we can use Varejoe's energy off the bench. But that's if we draft Davis.

Davis is definitely not playing as centre. He's legitimately Anthony Randolph sized, and no matter how much talent you have you're not going to cut it in the NBA being that skinny.

Davis is definitely not playing as centre. He's legitimately Anthony Randolph sized, and no matter how much talent you have you're not going to cut it in the NBA being that skinny.
100% agree, Davis is an NBA PF/SF... He would get absolutely man-handled by the likes of Cousins, Howard, Bynum etc.

Back
Top Bottom