2012 Football Draft Prospects -PREMIUM AFL JANUARY RELEASE

I have PM'd them for permission to run a Case Share and will let you know what response I get.

The way I would run it would be similar EXCEPT for the Tripple Auto's

Everyone would have a chance at purchasing one of these.

Cheers

---------- Post added 24-12-2011 at 06:59 PM ----------

I just worked out some of the odds (aproximately of each card).

There are 12 boxes per case.
There are 250 cases
12 x 250 = 3000 boxes

The Rookie Signature Cards are numbered to 50
There are 36 different Rookie Signature Cards
50 x 36 = 1800 meaning they are 1 per 1.6666 boxes

The Rookie Cards are not numbered

The Parallel Rookie Cards are numbered to 24
There are 36 different Rookie Cards
24 x 36 = 864 meaning they are 1 per 3.47 boxes

The State's Finest Cards are numbered to 40
There are 15 different State's Finest Cards
40 x 15 = 600 meaning they are 1 per 5 boxes

The Future Stars Guernsey Cards are numbered to 25
The Checklist does not state how many different players there are
Unknown odds :(

The Power Picks are numbered to ???
There are 5 Power Pick Cards
Unknown Odds :(

The Dual & Tripple Signature cards are 1 per 12 boxes (as stated on the flyer).

I am going to buy a case either way so if this Case Share doesn't go ahead I will be selling the non WCE cards so I'll keep you all posted.

In regards to the guensey cards, all 36 players have a guensey card numbered to 25. David from footycards.com.au has indicated that each box will either contain a guensey card or a signature. Hope this helps. I for one have ordered two cases, after pulling out west coast and collingwoods, rest will be up for grabs. Likewise anyone who pulls either of those teams please contact me.

In regards to the guensey cards, all 36 players have a guensey card numbered to 25. David from footycards.com.au has indicated that each box will either contain a guensey card or a signature. Hope this helps. I for one have ordered two cases, after pulling out west coast and collingwoods, rest will be up for grabs. Likewise anyone who pulls either of those teams please contact me.

put me down for all the richmond cards mate!

put me down for all the richmond cards mate!

You shall be the first i contact. :)

---------- Post added 29-12-2011 at 07:13 PM ----------

Just to let everyone know, so far Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Richmond and West Coast from our cases have people/peoples interested. If anyone else has interest on certain teams please let me know.

Cheers.

G'day i'm getting a few questions on what cards will be worth in regards to selling them. Firstly we are not doing case shares. At this point it is hard to say, however we will be in contact with quite a few dealers and collectors who are also investing in this product and from there we will determine what market value seems to be. At this point there are too many variables to be able to say. eg breakdown, multiples and so forth and so on. Anyone who displays interest in teams or players will have first option once prices are set and from there next best in line going by what they already have and what they pass on. Any more questions please don't hesitate to ask. We are also going to place another order tomorrow for another case so i dare say we will be going through a bit of the product.

Regards,
Brad
Cardkollectables.

Guys I think some of you have got it wrong I am not doing a case share (richo is doing that I think?) I am just buying a number of cases and selling if all the spare unless (Carlton players or Steve Coniglio). So think this has cleared it up with you all!

OK, Chrissy is over so I have re-asked the Mods / Admin what they think.....will get back to you ASAP

---------- Post added 30-12-2011 at 12:40 AM ----------

Just to let everyone know, so far Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Richmond and West Coast from our cases have people/peoples interested. If anyone else has interest on certain teams please let me know.

Cheers.

G'day i'm getting a few questions on what cards will be worth in regards to selling them. Firstly we are not doing case shares. At this point it is hard to say, however we will be in contact with quite a few dealers and collectors who are also investing in this product and from there we will determine what market value seems to be. At this point there are too many variables to be able to say. eg breakdown, multiples and so forth and so on. Anyone who displays interest in teams or players will have first option once prices are set and from there next best in line going by what they already have and what they pass on. Any more questions please don't hesitate to ask. We are also going to place another order tomorrow for another case so i dare say we will be going through a bit of the product.

Regards,
Brad
Cardkollectables.

So in other words they will be sold at MARKET / GOING price peoples!

If approval for my Case Share / Split is given then is how it will work:

12 boxes = 36 cards - One Case Hit (Dual/Tripple Auto) = 35 Cards
Price is $729.95 = $9.95 postage = $739.90 divided by the 35 cards = $21.14 rounded up to $22.00 per card + $3.00 postage each lot

You sign up, then you pay $22.00 per card of what team you have signed up for no matter what card is pulled. (This will be locked in with a trade thread).
The case hit will be available to ALL for FREE and given away to which ever team is at the top of the list using random.org
(A Live video will be produced)

Each person/team will get a minimum of one entry into the draw but teams with dual/tripple autos will get an aditional entry into the draw for each dual/tripple card produced.
For Example:
Bulldogs will get one entry into the Case Hit Draw
West Coast will get two entries into the Case Hit Draw
GWS will get three entries into the Case Hit Draw
Essendon will get three entries into the Case Hit Draw
etc etc

Hopefully the Mods / Admin will get back to me with a yes or no soon.

Still keen for the power

---------- Post added 30-12-2011 at 08:59 AM ----------

pre sale has started!!
Better be quick! wont last long!!

Cheers.

Regards,
Brad
Cardkollectables.

Please contact me regarding Hawks cards pulled.
Thanks

After re-reading the flyer ive come up with this list for myself. As im only collecting Wingard, as hes the only Power player, does this list look right.
He has the following
- Rookie card. Un-numbered and unsigned
- Rookie Sig. Numbered /50
- Futures Parallel Rookie. Numbered /24
- States Finest. Numbered /40
- Star Guernsey. Numbered /25
- Power pick. Unsure if its numbered or signed

then there is the nickname sigs... unsure if he has one at all.....

Does that look right?? will be tough unfortuatly to get them all :/!

LOL By all means Richo put a case share together. Great idea to hopefully pick a card up or two. However if you collect a certain team oh say west coast then you need. two rookie cards, two ruby rookie cards, two signature rookie cards, two guensey cards and a dual signature card. Plus nickname signature and a murray newman states finest. By my reckoning that's ten to twelve cards from one team alone. Good luck with your 22.00 a card People we are buying four cases at present which means we are investing nearly three grand. Of course we will be looking to compensate ourselves for doing so but more importantly recover our dough. If anyone and i'm sure quite a few have on here have ever bought anything from us via ebay you will/would know we are about as reasonable a seller as there is in the hobby. Even taking ebay prices into account and low starting auctions not BIN bully tactics. I collect Eagles, my mate Collingwood and WE know that the only way to get as many as the cards we want is to buy quite abit of product. Frankly you guys should be plum that we are doing so and we tried to help others out on here instead of initiating bidding wars on ebay. Anyone who thinks this is unreasonable well we can't do much to please you.

Back
Top Bottom