2012 Football Draft Prospects -PREMIUM AFL JANUARY RELEASE

Yer I think we should cut them some slack seeing it's Xmas and all.

And card values... Hard to say. But I don't think no logos will matter.
What I will say is, limited release, low numbered cards, beautiful looking, no crap commans and guernsey cards. I'll say way above select prices.

if they are going to ignore your requests just go ahead and do it, poor form on their behalf

As some of the others have mentioned, we are aware of Richo's request and we will discuss it in due course.

I will say from my point of view if you think its poor form for us mods to celebrate Christmas morning with our kids (some of us for the first time) instead of furiously reviewing a case share proposal, then i really think you should reinsert your cranium back into your rectum where it belongs.

Now If its alright with you, can i go back to celebrating Christmas with my kids?

Lets keep this on topic now?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Cheers
Matt

if they are going to ignore your requests just go ahead and do it, poor form on their behalf

Richo only sent the msg to the admins less than 20 hours ago and only after another member chose to ignore the rules.

Apparently there was some sort of family day today, where most people spend time with their family and eat way too much. Now I know the mods are a special breed but we are entitled to do this as well.

and if you think that it will get approval now after the poor form you just showed towards us. Think again. I'll say no on to approval just on your behalf.

Now I better get back to family, before they get ****ty at me, because apparently it is poor form to be spending Christmas Day dealing with rubbish like this on Ozcards.

As some of the others have mentioned, we are aware of Richo's request and we will discuss it in due course.

I will say from my point of view if you think its poor form for us mods to celebrate Christmas morning with our kids (some of us for the first time) instead of furiously reviewing a case share proposal, then i really think you should reinsert your cranium back into your rectum where it belongs.

Now If its alright with you, can i go back to celebrating Christmas with my kids?

Lets keep this on topic now?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Cheers
Matt

Matt - Hope you guys don't think I thought that, I was expecting a reply AFTER the Christmas period but was simply telling that member I had done all I could do.

I too am spending Christmas with my family so even if it had been approved I would NOT have been advancing it any further until I had finished celebrating with my family.

---------- Post added 25-12-2011 at 05:55 PM ----------

Richo only sent the msg to the admins less than 20 hours ago and only after another member chose to ignore the rules.

Apparently there was some sort of family day today, where most people spend time with their family and eat way too much. Now I know the mods are a special breed but we are entitled to do this as well.

and if you think that it will get approval now after the poor form you just showed towards us. Think again. I'll say no on to approval just on your behalf.

Now I better get back to family, before they get ****ty at me, because apparently it is poor form to be spending Christmas Day dealing with rubbish like this on Ozcards.

Andrew - While I TOTALLY understand where you are coming from, please please don't knock it on the head because of one individual.
There are quite a few hoping this will go ahead so please give it it's due attention and if after that you still think it should not go ahead then fair enough.

Back to Christmas lunch

Merry Christmas all!

Matt - Hope you guys don't think I thought that, I was expecting a reply AFTER the Christmas period but was simply telling that member I had done all I could do.

I too am spending Christmas with my family so even if it had been approved I would NOT have been advancing it any further until I had finished celebrating with my family.

---------- Post added 25-12-2011 at 05:55 PM ----------

Andrew - While I TOTALLY understand where you are coming from, please please don't knock it on the head because of one individual.
There are quite a few hoping this will go ahead so please give it it's due attention and if after that you still think it should not go ahead then fair enough.

Back to Christmas lunch

Merry Christmas all!

Richo, you weren't out of line, unfortunately a certain member was though. Maybe that will be one of the rules - wockrog cannot be a part of it - that's my christmas present to him. Also the decision not up to one mod to make. It will be discussed between all the mods and decision made.

I think they will be worth $$$ just look at the draft day cards last year they sold out and were selling for good $$$

i'll take the tigers spot or just a box, depending on how this is gonna be run. i don't really care how, i just wanna end up with all the brandon ellis cards that are released

Hoping for an answer soon guys........if anyone is looking for North Melbourne or Western Bulldogs then let me know as there are spare spots on one of the Case Shares Richo01 is running elsewhere. If given the Opportunity I will run a slighly different version here (Only difference being the Case card will be available to all).

Back
Top Bottom