Group Buy 2012 Football Draft Prospects - Case share

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been BANNED before from case shares and are still BANNED. Backgroud behind this is this member pulls out of case shares at the last moment after repeated confirmations he is commited to the share. If you read the post you will see why the cost of shipping is what it is. You have also been reported to admins.

Im interested in the last box Please. Is $14 postage For the size and weight of the select boxes? I assume these boxes with only 3 Cards are going to be small Like the Teamcoach Holders?

Cheers Cody

---------- Post added 19-01-2012 at 04:29 PM ----------

case share full.

Thats not my question but anyway.
And the reason is Because you said ' You simply dont want me in the share, Just before i was about to pay I never did pull out ' You took me out of it'

Now back to topic, Goodluck to everyone in this Share mojo to you all!

Cheers Cody

BIG Thanks to everyone for making the effort to pay me and fill the case share. It makes it a lot easier when l don't need to chase guys for $$$. Thanks again. I will keep you updated as to when l send the boxes out.

Good luck to all.

so another delay. really keen but starting to feel disappointed.....

they don't sell by the pack only by the box and there are 3 cards per box, but you will notice the share is full

You thort you were being a hero saying there was none left when I never said I wanted one just askong a question you flog

with posts like this you wont last too long here, grow up. your the problem here mate as your writing in the wrong section. you have posted in the case share thread so Willybob had every right to say there are no spots left, you asked your question in the area where people want to find out about this case share, you needed to ask your question here http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/comm...prospects-premium-afl-january-release.110254/

I don't know what people have been arguing about, so......

Anyway, since Ming is getting those Draft Day Rookie Signature cards with the cases, are we going to collectively decide who gets them/what to do with them? Or let Ming keep them for organising the share?

Either way, I'm not fussed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom