2011 your collecting goals?

No.1 goal is to complete my 2009-10 UD Signature Collection Chase

then complete 91-92 UD all base and inserts, 92-93 UD all base and inserts, 93-94 UD all base and inserts, 93-94 UD SE all base and inserts

after that who knows, see what the New Year holds

Hey, hit me your list on UD93-94 i got plenty base can mail to you. cheers

I hope to bite the bullet and finally buy an MJ autograph card, also hoping to buy a captain sig from the 2009 AFL Pinnacle.

I am hoping that rumours of the AFL Heritage set are correct, there are a couple of names there (Bob Davis and John Kennedy) that i would be all over! :)

I hope everyone has fun with their collecting!

I hope to keep my Devin Harris PC kickin Goals (be ready for a huge maiday soon :))

Want to start collecting a new rookie no idea who though. start completing some panini base sets and probably get rid of my footy cards and focus on NBA and Warney.

I want to slowly move into more memorabilia collecting like singed jerseys and framed items.

keep up with the Nic Nat pc and add the 2011 doggies cards to the massive bulldogs collection.

get to 40 Kyle Weaver cards

... at the same time not spending too much :p

My goal is to organise myself with my card collecting, cut back and only collect NRL, Liverpool (Gerrard, Torres especially) Buffy / Angel / Spike, sell off some of my other cards, sports (basketball, Cricket) & non-sports (Alias, 4400 & heaps more), also save some cash for hopefully True Blood & Vampire Diaries if they come out...
Also IF i get time create a website like Dave (tak35bne), with my ultimate goal is to create a database with pictures / photo of every Rugby League card that has ever been produced (Australia Only)....
Ask me in a years time and it will probably be the same answer :)

2011 goals for me are,

500 Caron Butler cards. Have around 120 now.
100 Deon Butler(NFL) cards.
100 New York Knicks Autos.

And to get Autos of these players,
Michale Jordan.
Larry Bird.
Magic Johnson.
Tim Hardaway.
Shaquille O'Neal.
Hakeem Olajuwon.
Scottie Pippen.
Dennis Rodman.
Patrick Ewing.
Dominique Wilkins.
Brandon Jennings.
Andrew Bogut.
And probably a few more.

haha i failed this question last year, i change my mind too often in this hobby.

This year im not setting any specific goals just keep adding nice Augustin cards to the PC i havn't got yet and hopefully find one or both of his RC logoman cards (Ultimate & SPA).
As for the MJ PC i'd like to add some more 90's auto's and low numbered 90's inserts to the collection if money allows

My goals would be to complete the sets I have had lying around for years and other almost complete ones I have accumulated in the last few months since taking up this hobby again (15 year hiatus). I have about 10 almost complete base sets so would like to clean that up, and of course get more Bulls cards.

OK, here is a goal. When I picked up my collecting again I had just under 500 Bulls cards by memory. I now have 1200+ in several months back in the game. I will set a goal now to get at least 2011 Bulls cards by this time next year.

---------- Post added 31-12-2010 at 01:20 PM ----------

will be interesting to see how many of us acheive our goals, or are even still collecting in 365 days time.

Mate i have about 50 or so Bulls cards from the 90's and some new ones. You could have them for the price of postage if you wanted.

want to finally get an MJ auto - although I said that this time last year.

Think I will just need to pay the cash, and stop hoping for a bargain!

Also looking to add any more Dangerfield signatures...getting very very hard now, they have pretty much dried up aka sitting in my PC :p

well im going to focus on not spending money on box breaking, either going to buy cases or just individual cards... thanks to the new crap panini are coming out with it shouldnt be too hard, also want to finish at least 3 of my set chases and focus on buying more high end of my pc players! Also motivate myself to organise an Acie rookie roledex and mark off what i have :)

Back
Top Bottom