2011 Select Infinity!

the easiest insert card to get is the best & fairest which is @ 1:12 packs, not very inviting to duck down to the shop for 4 or 5 packs as chances are you will pull nothing.

1:12 is the lowest insert ratio but overall you should get an insert 1:5 packs... (7 different inserts per box plus 50% chance to get one of the prem cards plus the rare chance of a redemption...)

1 Team Set + Ryan Lester
2 All-Australians
1 Best and Fairest
2 Draft Rookies + Ryan Lester
1 DPS
1 Medal Card

and if I'm lucky or find a spare $1000...

1 Signature Redemption (Although seeing Pendlebury on it makes me puke...)

Overall this release won't be cheap for me but at least I don't support Collingwood or Gold Coast.

Hoping to find packs in AFL Stores because boxes are beyond me, if not I'll buy from you guys or eBay.

Set looks average at best. Not buying any packs just a few for collection cant half tell there not made here anymore. When are they gonna make a St Kilda premiership card We only have 1 to celebrate cant be that hard to make.

I used to pay $0.40 for a pack when i was a kid Girds. Bring back those days.

and what year would have this been, because I have been collecting since 93 and can not remember prices that low even when Dynamic Marketing had a license for both NRL & AFL.

You say bring back those days, happy to go with the same wages as well.

and what year would have this been, because I have been collecting since 93 and can not remember prices that low even when Dynamic Marketing had a license for both NRL & AFL.

You say bring back those days, happy to go with the same wages as well.

Your obviously a young pup then. 1988, 1989 and 1990 (although they may have been $0.60 by then).

and yeah i am happy to take the same wages, because i will also take the $0.40 p/l fuel, the $91,600 median price for a house and $10,400 for a new car.

Maybe you dont quite know as much as you think - stop trolling.

Your obviously a young pup then. 1988, 1989 and 1990 (although they may have been $0.60 by then).

and yeah i am happy to take the same wages, because i will also take the $0.40 p/l fuel, the $91,600 median price for a house and $10,400 for a new car.

Maybe you dont quite know as much as you think - stop trolling.

He's like 50 I believe. Weren't Scanlens like 2 bob a pack?

Set looks average at best. Not buying any packs just a few for collection cant half tell there not made here anymore. When are they gonna make a St Kilda premiership card We only have 1 to celebrate cant be that hard to make.

LMAO - Gold!

will be getting the Brodie Smith draft signature, not even going to bother with the base set of this joke of a release.

In all seriousness, looking forward to Dangerfield back in Victoria next year :p

Wooooooo Bruce Doull Signature Case Card....Can not wait to get my hands on that.....:)

Wait so no parallel set to run with the base set? That's a loser with me ):

I think it's great! I was OVER the 1 per pack cards!

Looking forward to getting a couple of boxes :D

So, they replace a possible silver parallel for another common per pack..... Doesn't seem better too me.

But everyone can have their own opinion on the matter, so i will leave it to you

Wish u mojo for your 2 boxes, Richo

So, they replace a possible silver parallel for another common per pack..... Doesn't seem better too me.

But everyone can have their own opinion on the matter, so i will leave it to you

Wish u mojo for your 2 boxes, Richo

Cheers mate!

I see your point though, my opinion is biased as I collect WCE cards and I am over collecting the 1 per pack inserts ;)

Back
Top Bottom