2011 NBA Offseason Rumours & Info

I would think CP3 would end up in NY too after getting closer to Melo over the last year.

And if I was Rondo I'd be pissed off. Look out this year!

Haha yeah..... but thing is you can see why he wouldn't wanna go there, after this year they'll likely be in rebuilding mode and hence he wouldn't want to go to that situation.

Heat News:

Mike Miller had hernia surgeory (?) or something like that and is on the shelf for 8 weeks.

It's a tough call. Do you cut him or keep him? He's going to miss games no doubt, but it's more about long-term. Miller (when healthy) can do everything required. He's a marksmen, a solid defender, hustles for rebounds (as we all saw in the playoffs) and has great intangibles. He can also put the ball on the floor and create for others.

But he's ALWAYS been injured with us. When does it become a case of too little too late?

FA's rumoured to be on Heat's radar (and realistic) - Shane Battier, Grant Hill, Tracy McGrady, Sam Dalembert

Delonte West (?) - I hope he's the PG that the Heat go and get (if they get a point guard). Dude is like a miniature Mike Miller but more athletic and a better defender.

---------- Post added 03-12-2011 at 02:29 AM ----------

@SportandoBasket
Sportando Basket
VERY SAD NEWS FROM ITALY: Benetton Treviso and Brian Scalabrine officially parted ways. No more White Mamba in Italy

@SportandoBasket
Sportando Basket
VERY SAD NEWS FROM ITALY: Benetton Treviso and Brian Scalabrine officially parted ways. No more White Mamba in Italy

But that means he will be back to the NBA!? :D

Delonte West (?) - I hope he's the PG that the Heat go and get (if they get a point guard). Dude is like a miniature Mike Miller but more athletic and a better defender.

Isn't Delonte a SG, not a PG!?

---------- Post added 03-12-2011 at 02:26 AM ----------

Dallas Mavericks won't receive rings on opening night - ESPN Dallas

@ESPNChrisPalmer
chris palmer
Orlando Magic add four-time All-Star Mark Price to coaching staff.

---------- Post added 06-12-2011 at 11:25 AM ----------

That would be a super-super-team if it worked out... In the comments section of the article linked above, someone mentioned how a possible deal would work for CP3 & D12 to both become Lakers:

- Pau to TWolves (to assist Rubio's development)
- TWolves to send Derrick Williams, future draft picks to LAL
- Trade Williams, future picks, maybe Odom/MWP to NO for CP3
- Bynum + trade piece for D12

One more thing - do you think a straight trade between CP3 and Westbrook would work? Paul pass-first play would greatly assist Durant, while Westbrook would be able to play a leadership role in NO. Thoughts?

The NBA is a speculator's dream, so many scenarios!

@darrenrovell
darren rovell
1st row seat for Grizzles games this year will be $667 a seat/game or $26,550 for the season.

---------- Post added 07-12-2011 at 05:07 PM ----------

@swish41
Dirk Nowitzki
One of the best concerts I have ever seen. Jay z and kanye. They killed it. Was kanyezee wearin a leather skirt?

---------- Post added 07-12-2011 at 05:07 PM ----------

@ESPNChrisPalmer
chris palmer
By April 2013: 1. Stephen Curry 2. Russell Westbrook 3. Eric Gordon

That would be a super-super-team if it worked out... In the comments section of the article linked above, someone mentioned how a possible deal would work for CP3 & D12 to both become Lakers:

- Pau to TWolves (to assist Rubio's development)
- TWolves to send Derrick Williams, future draft picks to LAL
- Trade Williams, future picks, maybe Odom/MWP to NO for CP3
- Bynum + trade piece for D12

One more thing - do you think a straight trade between CP3 and Westbrook would work? Paul pass-first play would greatly assist Durant, while Westbrook would be able to play a leadership role in NO. Thoughts?

The NBA is a speculator's dream, so many scenarios!

I'm reading that Orlando would want BOTH Bynum and Pau for Howard and hence they wouldn't have anything left for CP3 other than Odom. Additionally, a source close to Howard said Howard liked LA the city, but didn't particularly want to copy what Shaq did and go to the Lakers.

---------- Post added 08-12-2011 at 02:48 AM ----------

Source: Gordon not Included in Paul Offer | HOOPSWORLD | Basketball News & NBA Rumors

---------- Post added 08-12-2011 at 04:02 AM ----------

Man I can't wait for the season to start!!!

---------- Post added 08-12-2011 at 07:23 AM ----------

Tracy McGrady agrees with Atlanta Hawks on one-year veteran minimum deal, source says - ESPN

---------- Post added 08-12-2011 at 07:25 AM ----------

Caron Butler visits San Antonio Spurs amid report Richard Jefferson is out - ESPN Dallas

I really hope Butler doesn't go to the Spurs. Really really want him to go to NY though I'm not sure where he would fit in the team.

Yeah bulls would be a better fit for him. I'd just love to have my PC player on my fav team, NY jersey with BUTLER on the back would be perfect.

I really hope Butler doesn't go to the Spurs. Really really want him to go to NY though I'm not sure where he would fit in the team.

Heard he was on the bulls radar as well

Bulls are apparently his top target right now! :)

---------- Post added 09-12-2011 at 03:43 AM ----------

Eddy Curry to sign with Miami Heat on Friday, sources say - ESPN

Memphis Grizzlies' Shane Battier plans to sign with Miami Heat - ESPN

Fo shame Battier..... liked you on the Griz!

---------- Post added 09-12-2011 at 04:36 AM ----------

Detroit Pistons, Tayshaun Prince agree to new deal, source says - ESPN

Love watching the trades unfold :D

David Aldridge reports Caron Butler is heading to the Clippers, reportedly for three years/$24 million. Butler was considering offers from the Nets, Bulls, and Spurs, but chose the up and coming Clippers instead.

Back
Top Bottom