2011 AFL Finals Thread.

OH YEAH! you're a mad man liam! I was havin a few beers enjoying the footy.
Good to see a fellow OCT member there.
Are you going to the GF?
I am a SC member so i'm guaranteed a ticket!

OH YEAH! you're a mad man liam! I was havin a few beers enjoying the footy.
Good to see a fellow OCT member there.
Are you going to the GF?
I am a SC member so i'm guaranteed a ticket!

Cheers mate! Nice to meet ya. You guys were awesome! :D
Loved how the guy won $700 also.
Hoping to get tickets from the ballot but if we don't I'll probably get them off eBay or other Geelongs supporters who aren't going on another footy forum. :)

Go Cats!

Cheers mate! Nice to meet ya. You guys were awesome! :D
Loved how the guy won $700 also.
Hoping to get tickets from the ballot but if we don't I'll probably get them off eBay or other Geelongs supporters who aren't going on another footy forum. :)

Go Cats!

Haha! That guy was Ripsnorter! another OCT member. And he won the money on my sports bet account!

Would I get bad feedback here if i didn't pay him?;)

Hahaha. Try and make him pay you a fee for using your account. Let's say...... 25%.

Haha. I like your thought process.
Well, I have his Grand Final ticket so if he doesn't share the love....who knows.... you might be comming to the GF with me!

Fact: About The 2 teams who get in the Grand finals. During the season (includes finals) when they play against each other, normally the team thats win the closer match between them goes on to lose the Grand Final.This has happened in the Last 9 Grand Finals the last team to win the Closer match and win the Grand Final was Brisbane in 2001 when they beat Essendon.......sorry if that made no sense

My Tip For the Grand Final now is Collingwood.

After that goal that hit the post, that goal umpire would be hoping for a Geelong win, or a Collingwood win by more than a goal. What a shocker...

And how quick was Dangerfield at half time :kick:

Congratulations Geelong, and to our OCT Cat supporting members :)

They are a true footy club.

On another subject however....

Christ, how bloody bad was Meatloaf???!! :blink: In this instance, a "dried out" Meatloaf would have been preferable. What was HE on? :mad:

244693.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well done to the Cats much deserved win =D> Goal umpired tried hard to spoil it hope you got down to Skill today Liam would have been awesome and you will be casing a Norm Smith Medal Signature next year.

Back
Top Bottom