2010 Set Share......EOI

what crap i m glad i have stop collecting nrl from whatever they release now until whenever

Agreed..........I think you will see a lot of two card team sets on ebay going for way more than 13 dollars a card.........the value will be realised in having a complete 33 card set in years to come. What is frustrating is that Select indicated they were not releasing any more NRL product this year (NONE) then they come out with this. Timing is crappy for this release, right at the end of the fiscal year where not a lot of people have any spare coin to throw around and those that did have a little bit spare (like me) invested some of that in my non-sports PC............sucks................lol

When i said $13 - $14 per card i was actually referring to the set share and not general card prices and i still believe that the rip-off sellers on ebay will charge way over the projected value of the card.

I have to agree it looks like a poor attempt to satisfy an already dissatisfied NRL market. The design looks very basic.
No matter how poor the product or what the product is ,it is a little unfair to criticize anyone selling on ebay for the price they sell them at. It all comes down to what people will pay. A seller on ebay especially if operating as a business needs to cover all costs and make a reasonable profit. They need to account for ebays costs for listing and selling plus loses made on product that does not sell. Taking all this into account a 75% mark up at a minimum is a reasonable target. This would make for each card to be valued at $21-$22 or a team set $42-$44. Some sets could sell for more and others for less depending on players. This is looking at it from strictly a business sense which is how you must do if you are selling as a business.

Is there a list of players who will b featured for each team?

Also if a second round goes ahead put me down for the Broncos!

Cheers!!!

MrX

I think you lot are dreaming who think it will sell for heaps on the bay. Look at the predictor cards each year, they are quite a good comparison. I got mine for $30 last year.

I really don't think this set will rise in value at all - the 2003 Scanlens ones have dropped, if anything. There are sellers on ebay who've had them up for years trying to shift them.

is the set share going ahead?

Yep, it is going ahead x 2.......

There's been heaps of double up interest in teams etc if everyone follows through on their EOI that leaves 13 vacant team sets, I reckon we can fill a few more before delivery and then recoup the differrence on Ebay.....hoping they don't flop like 1967sharks believes.

It is at cost price of $25 a team set, postage and handling $5 this will cover; PayPal fees / envelopes / postage / top loaders / hassle / me left holding extra sets etc

My paypal address:

[email protected]

please leave OCT member name and team set details. It would be appreciated if you could give me a heads up if you are in or out ASAP so as others can join and I can fill spots. :thumbsup:

PM me if you would prefer to do a bank deposit.

cronulla cards are barrett and gallen

Mate how did you find out, I'd love to see the whole list.

Cheers
Ross

I am new here, but if you could put me down for a Souths pair and a Bulldogs pair, I'd be quite stoked actually.

I am new here, but if you could put me down for a Souths pair and a Bulldogs pair, I'd be quite stoked actually.

Welcome.......but unfortunatley both the Souths team sets are taken and could have been another 3 times over, but if you are still keen on the dogs there is a spot left, simply pay the $$$ via PayPal and it's yours, I'll mark you in for them then.

Cheers
Ross

Cheers for that Hobo.

The Dogs were for a mate - I am Souths man, but I'll get the $$$ from him and pass them on. Should be next 24 hours.

---------- Post added 30-06-2010 at 05:30 PM ----------

Souths are Issac Luke and Chris Sandow if anyone is interested.

I have the checklist at work, will post tomorrow.

Ill take the

EELS / DRAGONS / TIGERS

for every set you brake up dont mind taking 4 or 5 of each team

also 1 bulldogs set please

Thanks
Andrew

I would like the second Panthers set if it is available.....

I've got you down on the list for it, let me know when you put the funds in. :thumbsup:

Ill take the

EELS / DRAGONS / TIGERS

for every set you brake up dont mind taking 4 or 5 of each team

also 1 bulldogs set please

Thanks
Andrew

Hey Andrew, the only set I have left at the moment is the Tigers, the others you are after are gone. I only plan on doing the two, let me know if you are still interested in the Tigers only, I've tentatively put you down for it.

guys this set is up for sale on the select website already. Cheers

Thanks O for the heads up.....our two sets have now been purchased. :kick:

Cheers
Ross

Hi mate

Is it ok to put the money in your bank ? Also if you do brake another set up im in for those sets.

Thanks
Andrew:D

NRL Series 2010 set Player 1 Player 2

BRISBANE BRONCOS ISRAEL FOLAU PETER WALLACE

BULLDOGS ANDREW RYAN JOSH MORRIS

CANBERRA RAIDERS TERRY CAMPESE ALAN TONGUE

CRONULLA SHARKS PAUL GALLEN TRENT BARRETT

GOLD COAST TITANS SCOTT PRINCE NATHAN FRIEND

MANLY SEA EAGLES JAMIE LYON ANTHONY WATMOUGH

MELBOURNE STORM BILLY SLATER CAM SMITH

NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS KURT GIDLEY JARROD MULLEN

NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS STEVE PRICE MANU VATUVEI

NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS MATT BOWEN JOHNATHAN THURSTON

PARRAMATTA EELS NATHAN HINDMARSH JARRYD HAYNE

PENRITH PANTHERS MICHAEL JENNINGS PETERO CIVONICEVA

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS ISSAC LUKE CHRIS SANDOW

ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS MATT COOPER WENDELL SAILOR

SYDNEY ROOSTERS BRAITH ANASTA MITCHELL PEARCE

WESTS TIGERS ROBBIE FARAH BENJI MARSHALL

---------- Post added 01-07-2010 at 01:51 PM ----------

The checklist says 2009 - maybe that's why they have Wendall listed. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom