2010 Prestige - CASE Break

isn't it a few plats and the nicholls unsigned case card and that one dps that u didn't get in the first case unless u have alreasdy got it in the second.....
P.S u are doing amazingly on these cases..... u r like a busting machine... 1152 packs in a day...

isn't it a few plats and the nicholls unsigned case card and that one dps that u didn't get in the first case unless u have alreasdy got it in the second.....
P.S u are doing amazingly on these cases..... u r like a busting machine... 1152 packs in a day...

I've pulled the Nicholls unsigned case card in the next case... :) (already checked the case cards) 5 platinums to go... oh and i still need the Howard Draft Pick sig like you mentioned....

Box 11:

Platinum - Callum BARTLETT
Draft Pick Sig - Daniel TALIA
Medal - Fevola
AA's - Swan, Davis, Fevola, Brown, Sandilands

Thats it for 1 day!!!! Gotta give my fingers time to heal!!!! More to come tomorrow.... Thanks for watching everyone... I will be onto the PM's soon....

good stuff mate, can't wait until tomorrow when you finish! Interested in the Sheppard, LMK what you want in return via PM. Cheers

Box 12:

Platinum - Callum BARTLETT (#173)
Draft Pick Siganture - John Butcher (#261)
Medal - Chapman
AA's - Judd, Ablett, Boyd, Dal Santo, Goddard

Another Draft Pick Sig for Andrew :D... thats all 3... now just 2 more port platinums....

Yep there is a reason i get all my cards off of you Drew !!

Remaining Boxes (5):

Platinums – Ryan BASTINAC, Gerrick WEEDON
Draft Pick Signatures – Gary ROHAN, John BUTCHER, Andrew MOORE, Jake MELKSHAM, Christian HOWARD
AFL/VFL – Melbourne 1948, Essendon 1946, Melbourne 1941
Medal – Fevola x 2, Chapman, Rich, Ablett (MVP)
AA’s – A lot

Only 3 cards i think for the master set!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom