2010 footy plays gold mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo3197

#1 Brisbane Lions Fan
Real Name
Asher
yes i have this for sale it is of the port mascot. This card come 1 in every 320 packs of chips. So it rare. I want $8dlvd but i can negotiate

Just wondering where you found out they were 1:320..

Obviously made it up, from many many packs i would say about 1 in 18 packs, pretty sure footycard said he was getting them about 2 per box also, he busted quite a few!

well some boxes there was 4 or 5 and some none, but my problem was with a couple teams like essendon and hawthorn about 1 in 400 packs but that would of been bad luck i think. yeah i'd say 1 per box would be about average in the end, or 1 in 20 packs.
so i think what he meant was that particular card came 1 in 320 packs
16 teams x 20 packs = 320 :)

well some boxes there was 4 or 5 and some none, but my problem was with a couple teams like essendon and hawthorn about 1 in 400 packs but that would of been bad luck i think. yeah i'd say 1 per box would be about average in the end, or 1 in 20 packs.
so i think what he meant was that particular card came 1 in 320 packs
16 teams x 20 packs = 320 :)

I recon they are even easier to get now, my last 4 packs have ALL had golds, pulled 6 in about 10 packs, dunno if that was a fluke or they are doing what they did last year when the red were more frequent then the normals!! 26th June all these chips were dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom