For Sale 2009 NRL select classic boxes/ Pre-sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be prepared to orgainse it. I will pm Admin (Graham) once boxes are released.
Box buyers from this thread will get priority and i wouldnt mind if people sent them to me straight away (send them in to Select fast and secure a low number)

Hi Guys,

I just transferred over payment for one box. So I guess that leaves just one?

If I may, I am a Raiders fan, if you pick up any Raiders Cards in this double case break I will definately be interested! So please PM me! Especially the Josh Dugan Top Prospect if somebody is lucky enough to get their hands on it.

Goodluck everybody, looking forward to it!

Hi Guys,

If I may, I am a Raiders fan, if you pick up any Raiders Cards in this double case break I will definately be interested! So please PM me! Especially the Josh Dugan Top Prospect if somebody is lucky enough to get their hands on it.

hey, you stole my line: of good luck everyone. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure you will find the guys here would be more than happy to trade with you.

PS: welcome to the site. :v::v::v:

Morning GOMoto - as per PM last night I have transferred payment for the last box.
Appreciate heaps.
regards
Craig

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Morning GOMoto - as per PM last night I have transferred payment for the last box.
Appreciate heaps.
regards
Craig

OK - Cool I have the first box in the next case!:thumbsup:

After a set of Penrith commons and JDC from this series...and of course the double trouble and Top Prospect!
PM me if anyone hits anything penrith that they dont want
Brplat :)

Hi Guys,

You'll need to fight me for the Raiders cards ;) Welcome fellow Raiders supporter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom