tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
ok ladies and gents, I am looking for the Manly and Parramatta Double Trouble cards from the Champions series..........if u have any for sale pls send me a PM.

On the topic of DT cards, has anyone caught the Parra DT some newbie on Ebay is selling...........he is asking $180 - BUY IT NOW.................WTF!!!!

yeh saw it yesterday i lold. but some has a predictor from 05 from a team that didnt win for 90 buy it now

yes i seen that today aswell but on the other hand storm d/t sold for $102.50 today and there about to get flogged so the young lad probably isnt far off the correct price lol !!!

yes i seen that today aswell but on the other hand storm d/t sold for $102.50 today and there about to get flogged so the young lad probably isnt far off the correct price lol !!!

a price like that would be find IF the ratio for DT's from that series stayed as advertised.........but because Select have released more boxes of this series there are just more of them out there..............

yeah thats true but the odds are still the same 1/214 packs i think so they are not incresing box odds there are just a few more out there overall it shouldnt change the value of the cards that much

Back
Top Bottom