2008 NAB rising star cards to split

Status
Not open for further replies.
cards are for sale on another site, probably shouldnt advertise them as free and then sell them elsewhere....

Well apparently it was just an 'obvious' prank to try and find who would scab cards they otherwise wouldn't pay for? Um...what the? Nice one mate!!!

because when I enquired with him as to what was happening with these cards...he replied with an abusive PM for absolutely no reason, and when I quizzed as to what was going through his mind, he called me every name under the sun, for absolutely NO reason.

Bare in mind I have traded with this person before as well...apart from PM'ing me every 5 mins to check whether payment has been made it was on okay trade. But I have heard he has been particularly abusive to other members on this site as well.

Cards are a hobby. And this is a site for people that love this hobby. Can't understand why anyone would show anger or bitterness to anyone as like-minded as them, but it's probably better for everyone if they are not around :)

Pretty rich mate when you swore at me first. Then where quick to report me when i retaliated!!!
Also if you paid when you agreed to pay i wouldnt have been chasing you up since i already gave you a week to start with. Any way thats the way it goes hey congrates u got one up on me good for you buddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom