2008 Centenary Prize cards

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
Has anyone received there redeemed cards for the 2008 Centenary Prize cards?

if not does anyone now when we will be receiving them?:rolleyes:

Cheers Dave

updated 18/12/08

this is the Signature card (along with a manly premiers set) you get for the 4 redemption prize cards

We haven't received ours yet either.

I wouldn't hold your breath. The cards say "Offer starts: 1st October 2008" and "Allow 12 weeks for delivery".

That would make it January 1st 2009! :cry:

Ian

Thanks for that guys, i heard that it would be another 2 weeks but that was 3 weeks ago:eek: so i was hoping that some one may have received theirs which would mean that mine were not to far away.

As for the select site, it is a bit lame i think:confused:, i tend to go to Ian's site or Daniel Pains site before i look at select as it never changes the only thing i now will change is the pie chart when i choose NRL as my favourite card to collect, even Steven Wang's site is a bit so so :crazy:as he doesn't update his either, what's with that anyway?:blink:

Cheers Dave

I know this is starting to get a little off topic, but if anyone reading this thread has a North Sydney Bears Prize card they would like to trade for a Newtown Jets Prize card please PM me because I'm keen to trade.

Cheers,

Ian

Can somebody post a scan of these cards when they do come out? I'm very keen to see them. The signature in particular could become one of the most sort-after cards, I reckon ... it will be pretty rare.

Back
Top Bottom