2007 AFL Supreme

Osmond

Just easing back into it
Real Name
Simon
Heres the 2 cards that matter. Got the Box cheap so its not to bad a break.

Port predictor.jpg

selwood.jpg

Thats awesome from 1 box... I'd be puttin the Port Predictor on ebay soon though... I don't reckon they'll win the flag.. If you reckon they'll beat West Coast this week though, hang onto it and sell after that!!!

Keep the Sellwood his price will go up... although after winning the Rising Star yesterday, it may be a good time to sell????

Great Break though!!!:thumbsup:

i agree with ya ruckus but how did selwood beat out pendlbury in the rising star is it simply because geelong won more games and they were more consistant? nice break matey.

i agree with ya ruckus but how did selwood beat out pendlbury in the rising star is it simply because geelong won more games and they were more consistant? nice break matey.

Selwood has been incredible. I am a big wrap for Pendlebury - has class and the kind of poise you cannot teach, but Selwood is an absolute gem. I wanted the Hawks to take him in the draft at pick 6, but instead we drafted someone I think may have played one game! :rolleyes:

Thoroughly deserving, and if the award is judged on the calibre of the competition he beat for it, then it should be held in high regard, as Pendlebury is excellent as well. Selwood was just better overall, this year.

Oh, and personally, I'd sell now, as well. Of course if the Pussies make the GF and he wins the Norm Smith medal... you'll ckick yourself for it. :)

Back
Top Bottom