2007 AFL NAB Cup thread

good betting match with the Power V Crows tonight. Port are slight favs :shock:

PORT ADELAIDE 1.87

ADELAIDE 1.93

I'll have a dabble on the crows!

whats up with the blues shorts! those little blue patches on their shorts dont look that good. oh well whos complaining, we won!

whats up with the Brisbane shirts?! They look crap, and so does their game, CARN THE SAINTERS!!!

yep richmond for sure for the woody this year, them or brisbane for sure. i think carlton will start to finally climb the ladder this year.

ACK! You know... if Hawthorn would actually play consistent football, we'd be a finals side... but.... we just aren't playing consistently enough yet.... now Melbourne have opened up a decent lead on us.... this is so frustrating....

well dennis pagan said that carlton are aiming for a top 10 finish. i think that for that to happen carlton need, fev to kick another 80-90 goals this season and the backline to play extremely well.

and I cannot believe it... but we fought back against the Melbourne challenge and played some good tough footy for the win! Now they come to Tassie and I won't be here MEH! BUddy Frabklin what a magician and Beau Muston impressed but also Ben McGlynn... bloody promising!

WE'RE THE MIGHTY FIGHTING HAWKS!!

LOL if Hawthorn play consistent footy they are finals bound! With the talent still to be injected into our midfield with the likes of Ellis and Tuck!! Future is bloody bright!

well done to the hawks, they out run and outplayed the dees in the 4th but i wouldnt read to much into this NAB. Sainters lost to brissy for 1, freo look like they will beat the premiers,colliwobbles lost to the kangas who i dont rate at all this year and the blues beat the dons in which would probally be considered an upset. We had a lot of players out though :rolleyes:
what i learnt from this game though is, Buddy Franklin is a star so be sure to have him in ya dream teams, McGlyn is a very promising and uprising talent, nathan jones is going to have a breakout year saw plenty of the ball and used it well and still was able to keep mitchell his direct oppenent to limited ball exposure.

Back
Top Bottom