2006 Laurie Daley Tribute Signature

MrX

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sharpy
Went to Select today, had a good chat and picked up the redemption.

Very happy with it. As I said I havent seen it b4. Anyone interested in it?

Numbered 061/120

cards0001.JPG

Ha cheers, i pulled the redemption friday nite n picked it up monday.

nice card mate, funny how it was just redeemed on only number 61. still heaps left out there.

No really GIRDS,
Ive been told that regular collectors with select get to choose there own number if its not taken so from 10 to 100 the numbers you can pick anywhere between that is yours from today till forever until u let them no that they can give that number away now to someone else
Like 8888edge on ebay he has got all 88 or 8 no one can get that number except him every year so if you go to redeem your redemption tomorrow you will get 87 or 89 thats if there not taken otherwise its in numbered form maybe 62 is gone maybe the next number is 78 we dont no there first in best dressed thing is crap i never new this could happen but it is its not fair, ive sent redemption on the same day as the cards released and i still got number 13 how do u work that one out ?
Cheers
Dan
nice card mate, funny how it was just redeemed on only number 61. still heaps left out there.

Hey, just on this above msg... when i went to get the redemption i was asking her about this n she said there is only a few long time collectors they do it for. i also asked about a certain card and saw the folder of all the serial numbers they sign off on and could see there are a few random holes... tho all in all i think they r just trying to keep ppl happy.

thats pretty ridiculous, i still dont see how they can do that, but im getting used to their consistant dissapointments.

Na man i dont have anything booked ill do what every other collector does i dont believe anybody should have the right to a number simply because that is the am to try to get all numbers the same not get it given to u straight up i dont care how long u have bought from them and also there released odds are misleading they say 100 top end signature but there are only 98. Number 1 is keeped by them so that means number 1 will never on the market and also 1 case is keeps by them as museum stock so there will be 1 high end card in there its full of bulloni's i think.
good pickup. DK are you the Sydney collector that has booked up the #7's ? :woot:

nice, card, great pickup.................and I hope the NRL future releases go the same way as the AFL, the redemptions you pull from the case are numbered so that is the number you get, evens the playing field.

What a joke, this is another thing that Select need to be taken to task over Tak!

Absolutely ridiculous. I also didn't know they keep a case of every set - why is this!?!? Is their job to produce quality cards, or have the number one collection?!?!

Wish their offices would burn down (on the weekend when nobody's around of course) ... that'd teach them a lesson! haha

Back
Top Bottom