2006 Case results

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
Hey guys, well i didnt have access to the computer today and the case came so i busted it pretty much at the front door It was a mixed case but overall i was pretty happy. I got a tonne of All Stars and the Predictors let me down badly, not only did i miss the Broncos winning predictor but i also got 2 doubles and a triple GRRRRRR
I got Bulldogs, Manlyx2, Storm, Eelsx3, Dragonsx2, Roosters and Warriors.
The Top Prospects I got 10 as Redemption cards replace the Top Prospect in the box. I was 1 off the set because i got a double.............none other than Greg Inglis #53/500 and #360/500
The Legendary Die-Cuts were a little Ordinary, however i did pick up another Andrew Johns#40/175 for my PC, also got Greg Alexander#131/175, Ryan Girdler#32/175, Geoff Toovey#139/175, Robbie Kearns#77/175 and Steve Roach #167/175.
Now for the redemptions and for those who caught on, yup i got two However no Andrew Johns But still i cant complain as i really beat the odds
Thanks for looking guys and most (not all) is for sale or trade. Enjoy
Im in the process of sorting out all the commons Let me know what u need and ill get back to you asap. Full sets, team sets, Jersey Diecuts.....whatever.

That laurie daley is niiiice, and good consolation for hitting the tim smith

I really want the greg inglis top prospect if your looking to move your double. Im also after a common set plus set of inserts as well. Let me know.

Yeah Daley was first so i wasnt all bummed out and the Smith really made the case. No worries Jono i will keep you in mind
After i hit the main inserts of each box i was putting aside the rest of the packs to give to my friends little brother for christmas...... i was bored so i opened some of the packs and pulled this beauty #25/175. Now im very impressed with the case

I'm interested in the Farah Prospects (geez i hope the Titans don't pouch him as well, they already took Prince and Laffranchi)

plz pm a price when you get a chance....thx.

Yeah i only saw that today on fox sports news.....and they are chasing Todd Carney too.
With Buderus out of the picture im sure Farah will have a rep season and more people will see his true class. Just as a rough guide for anyone who wants any of these cards i will be selling at 3/4 Card Zone prices. Redemptions and Legendary Die Cuts not for sale.
Predictors i only have one of not for sale and the doubles looking to trade for any i dont have. I will post solid prices in the FS section once i get all these cards sorted out.
PMs will be replied asap. Cheers