2006 Case results

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
Hey guys, well i didnt have access to the computer today and the case came so i busted it pretty much at the front door :D It was a mixed case but overall i was pretty happy. I got a tonne of All Stars and the Predictors let me down badly, not only did i miss the Broncos winning predictor but i also got 2 doubles and a triple GRRRRRR
I got Bulldogs, Manlyx2, Storm, Eelsx3:rolleyes:, Dragonsx2, Roosters and Warriors.
The Top Prospects I got 10 as Redemption cards replace the Top Prospect in the box. I was 1 off the set because i got a double.............none other than Greg Inglis #53/500 and #360/500:D
The Legendary Die-Cuts were a little Ordinary, however i did pick up another Andrew Johns#40/175 for my PC, also got Greg Alexander#131/175, Ryan Girdler#32/175, Geoff Toovey#139/175, Robbie Kearns#77/175 and Steve Roach #167/175.
Now for the redemptions and for those who caught on, yup i got two :woot: However no Andrew Johns:( But still i cant complain as i really beat the odds :D
Thanks for looking guys and most (not all) is for sale or trade. Enjoy
Im in the process of sorting out all the commons :rolleyes: Let me know what u need and ill get back to you asap. Full sets, team sets, Jersey Diecuts.....whatever. :D

top prospects.jpg

legend.jpg

redmptions.jpg

That laurie daley is niiiice, and good consolation for hitting the tim smith:)

I really want the greg inglis top prospect if your looking to move your double. Im also after a common set plus set of inserts as well. Let me know.

:DYeah Daley was first so i wasnt all bummed out and the Smith really made the case. No worries Jono i will keep you in mind;)
After i hit the main inserts of each box i was putting aside the rest of the packs to give to my friends little brother for christmas...... i was bored so i opened some of the packs and pulled this beauty #25/175. Now im very impressed with the case:)

lockyer.jpg

I'm interested in the Farah Prospects (geez i hope the Titans don't pouch him as well, they already took Prince and Laffranchi)

plz pm a price when you get a chance....thx.

Yeah i only saw that today on fox sports news.....and they are chasing Todd Carney too.
With Buderus out of the picture im sure Farah will have a rep season and more people will see his true class. Just as a rough guide for anyone who wants any of these cards i will be selling at 3/4 Card Zone prices. Redemptions and Legendary Die Cuts not for sale.
Predictors i only have one of not for sale and the doubles looking to trade for any i dont have. I will post solid prices in the FS section once i get all these cards sorted out.
PMs will be replied asap. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom