2006 AFL Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

justdabestcards

Banned User
Real Name
Justin
With wholesale orders for the new AFL collector's cards from Select to be finalised this week, I was wandering if anyone was interested in a box or two? I would be willing to sell upto a full case of 12 boxes at a competitive price to ozcard members who are keen to put their name down and willing to pay by Friday. Sorry for the short notice. Expected release date is 12th April. Price is $99 DELIVERED FOR ONE BOX ($89 + $10 EXPRESS POST) OR $188 FOR TWO BOXES.

As seen on ebay
54_1_b.JPG

8500 boxes to be released, 36 packets per box, 12 boxes per case.
7 cards + 1 Champions Jumper Die-Card card per pack.
80 x Champions Jumper Die Dut 1 per pack
20 x New Generation 3-D Motions Cards 1 per 6 packs
22 x Draft Rookie Cards 1 per 18 packs
16 x Predictor cards 1 per 36 packs
2 x Signature Redemptions 1 per 8 boxes

Also while on the topic, just busted half a dozen of the 2006 AFL Teamcoach and now have a few cards to sort out :rolleyes: :lol: I pulled three wildcards, so that was nice :D No Cousins though :( I have boxes of team coach also which I can do for the same price as Select if anyone wants. These are in hand.

Is there a more premium product coming out? $2.95 is pretty cheap like most NBA retail products.

Yep, have bought MANY cases of Select every year over the years and was seriously considering not ordering the this year's product for a number of reasons. The main one being there is no auto per box anymore, this is what made busting a AFL box worthwhile. VERY ORDINARY autos imo which are hard to find. Hopefully series 2 is better, but unfortunately I have to order it as there is no other aternative for AFL card collectors unlike the dozens of products NBA offer every year.

It's the best I could do atm and thought some may appreciate having the offer.

That said the +'s are - as always, a 'limited print run'. Premiership cards. The die cuts look nice from the promos too. Yay! :)

Hey Justin would be interested in your Hawthorn teamcoach cards..... haven't had a chance to buy any yet and I only collect Hawthorn cards anyway... I cracked a couple boxes last year and didn't pull a damn wild card pissed me off LOL

But then I did get a select redemption card for tradition ;)

Wolves - pm sent.

Richo - Due to a lack of interest. Don't worry, you can still pre-buy on ebay if you want one, so they're not hard to find ;)

This is a disappointing product this season. The Draft Pick sigs always made the boxes worth getting but now...

... well, let's just hope they're contained in the second series.

HBM said:
This is a disappointing product this season. The Draft Pick sigs always made the boxes worth getting but now...

... well, let's just hope they're contained in the second series.

Spot on there mate. Can only hope. It does make sense having better cards (draft sigs) in the more expensive product. :D

I agree, looked at the box and I am not going to buy one either.......Will wait to see if Draft Sigs come out and just buy the individual cards I want from this set.

Thing is, I usually will buy pack or two after I buy a couple of boxes... the old "try my luck" theory, from places like the newsaency and so on. There's no real reason to do it this time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom