2006-07 Beckett Basketball Annuals 14th edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI TONY
IF you cant find a member to order one for you, and you can get your hands on US currency or a money order in us funds you can mail us a payment.
if you decide to go that way PM us and i will give you our mailing address
colin
nwcardsupplies

thanks colin
i live in small country town i will check with local postoffice and see if they will do a US money order i'm not sure if they can do it
if not i will just have to wait
thank for replying :D to my question and i will be in touch
tony :D

I'll send you the dough Col and get it shipped directly to Tony. Tony can pay me via bank deposit thats alot easier for him in outback Australia :-P

I'll send you the dough Col and get it shipped directly to Tony. Tony can pay me via bank deposit thats alot easier for him in outback Australia :-P

thanks chad your a legend :^o
what's this crack about outback australia it takes me about 40-45 minutes to get to the next big city :( and as far as i am concerned that is still to close for me.give me a home under the gum trees :lol: you know the rest
anyway money deposited today and i sent you a pm
thanks tony :D

Payment made for Tony Col.

Plenty of trees here too and horses out the front as well. A guy dressed in a koala costume and Kev with bluey singing on the corner AND the best restaraunts, bars and shops you want. How much more does an Aussie bloke want LOL

Cheers Tony :-D

Qld has trees too. Hill lives in one ;-)

got the payment chad thanks for that and we will get that shipped out after the holidays on tuesday

clipper yes we have annuals left, probably kill you on the postage to send a 3200ct box to australia though, i will figure that out tomorrow and get back to you

hi colin
beckett annual was received today thanks for your quick delivery colin:D .and thanks to chad for organizing this for me.you are a legend.i am surprised it did not take a couple of months to get to outback australia :lol: what do you think chad

hey guysw, to those of you that purchased one of the annuals, does it include any graded cards?????
i kind of doubt it but wasnt sure, another member was asking me thru PM, and since i dont open them i couldnt answer him
thanks for any help
colin
nwcardsupplies

hey guysw, to those of you that purchased one of the annuals, does it include any graded cards?????
i kind of doubt it but wasnt sure, another member was asking me thru PM, and since i dont open them i couldnt answer him
thanks for any help
colin
nwcardsupplies

hi colin
i must admit i have not look at every page in the book but i would safely say no it does not list graded cards and it does not list 1 of 1's either.hope that helps.someone else might agree with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom