2004/05 Finest

Sweet break there Proto. Did I mention I love 04/05 Finest? lol. I think everyone knows that by now hahaha! Not as much as Lippo loves it though.
I think the plates were 1 per case? from memory. Not a bad assortment anyway.
I busted a fair few boxes of 04-05 Finest and never got 1 Paul Redemption! So well done on that too!

I busted a mini box today and got jack crap.
A Kidd GU /179, Radmanovic X-fractor /199, Rush refractor /249, Carter refractor /249 and lotsa base. Not even a RC redemp and I thought they were one per mini :mad:

The Truth said:
Sweet break there Proto. Did I mention I love 04/05 Finest? lol. I think everyone knows that by now hahaha! Not as much as Lippo loves it though.
I think the plates were 1 per case? from memory. Not a bad assortment anyway.
I busted a fair few boxes of 04-05 Finest and never got 1 Paul Redemption! So well done on that too!
Noone loves Finest like Lippo does :D

The framed plates were 1 per case. The other Topps ones (unframed ones) were randomly placed

justdabestcards said:
I busted a mini box today and got jack crap.
A Kidd GU /179, Radmanovic X-fractor /199, Rush refractor /249, Carter refractor /249 and lotsa base. Not even a RC redemp and I thought they were one per mini :mad:

strange that, ive had 7 draft pick redemptions out of 6 minis so far, at least 1 each

ruckers said:
I've opened the odd 04/05 Finest Box.... think I'm upto 9 or 10??? :D

Just sent my redemptions away 39 i think.... Can't wait for those to come back!!!! Anyone know roughly how long it will take?
I stopped after i finally pulled the bogut redemption :D

about 3 mths wait. far better than UD though!

Trey said:
how much did it cost to send the redemptions? or were they online?
they are free to redeem

all you have to do is send them to the address on the back of the card (no online redemptions for topps)

Back
Top Bottom