Case Share 2003 XL Select. CASE SHARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should just random the last box amongst yourselves based on spots purchased!

Odd case so far

3 x Jersey Redemption's (usually 1:6 boxes or 2 per case)
1 x Tribute (1:6 boxes or 2 per case)
No Legends Tribute, these are usually seeded at 1 per case
No major hit which should be a jersey signature redemption, a tribute signature redemption or a legends tribute signature redemption

Either that prize box will be bare or stacked!

Hindsight being 20/20 I only thought after George had given it to OZCT that we should have organised for all names in the case share to be randomized a few times and the option to buy that last box given in order...anyways!

Yes it was sent to Graham last week...Just have to wait & see who gets it & hopefully they will open it & fingers crossed its one of the case share participants..

Yes hopefully someone who is actually interested in it and not a seller. Do you know of when or how they will be giving it away?

I'm just sitting on the sideline here, I know you have given it away to Ozcard to raffle off... But could be still under your terms? $5 to enter the draw and all donated to a charity like men of league or something.... Just my 2 cents worth...

Yes hopefully someone who is actually interested in it and not a seller. Do you know of when or how they will be giving it away?

No I don't. It's up to Graham when he wants to run it. I known he is running a NRL & AFL give away every week Thanks to ESP & SELECT. Maybe once they are over..

All Star signatures as well including Johns & Fittler. I believe these are the case hits with the Changa being about 1:5 cases. Huge hits but not much in between, Future Force are by redemption in this release also

Isn't this release with Mark Gasnier with his full good signature in the Future Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom