Case Share 2003 XL Select. CASE SHARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
75269152-E3FB-4FC5-9414-40E3A25510B4_zpsxtq6nw31.jpg

I just got back & noticed still 4 boxes to go & the BIG hit is still hiding in someones box.Come on guys hurry up & open your boxes the suspense is killing me.

Would be a travesty if the big hit is in the give away box. I hope someone who bought in hits it.

There has been 3 x jersey redemptions which I think is unusual, aren't they two per case?

Their usually is 2 per case, but saying that sometime you get more than the odds. Lets hope the big hit pops up in one of the 3 boxes yet to be opened.

Last edited:
Just wondering Moz & Richard are you guys planning to open your boxes or just keep them????????

Busted mine didn't hit anything big, future force was chad randall although the sig was scratched. Do select replace damaged cards from that long ago does anyone know? I'm guessing not.

Does this mean there is only 2 boxes left in this case. Mine and the prize box. Correct me If I am wrong is there a signature card of norm and summons or one of the tributes in every case.

Busted mine didn't hit anything big, future force was chad randall although the sig was scratched. Do select replace damaged cards from that long ago does anyone know? I'm guessing not.

If you give them a call & ask they might have one 1 in stock. Nothing ventured nothing gained..

Last edited:
For all the break members I am going to need some help completing a base set. Unfortunately in my box there were plenty of cards that were heavily creased. The numbers I need are as follows:

58 - Matt Parsons
70 - Paul Rauhihi
71 - Glenn Morrison
84 - Mark Shipway
85 - Luke Dorn
92 - Brett Hodgson
113 - Phil Bailey
116 - Greg Bird
124 - Trent Barrett
143 - Paul Stringer

G'day Dave I have these & I'll post them off to you ASAP
58 - Matt Parsons
70 - Paul Rauhihi
71 - Glenn Morrison
84 - Mark Shipway
85 - Luke Dorn
92 - Brett Hodgson
113 - Phil Bailey
143 - Paul Stringer

So I decided to open my box started at the bottom left 9 packs and then the bottom right 9 packs I then started to open the top right side and completed the nine packs there. so far have
3 club players fitzy roosters ali warriors and stringer souths
dally m awards buderus knight ali warriors fitzy roosters and coach of the year Anderson
Got called to dinner with nine packets left to open

Here goes the next 9
Darren lockyer club player
Shane webke dally m
Chad randell future force
If there is a signature redemption in this case someone is going to get a big suprise
It is in the box up for grabs at ozcard
I also got 5 heavily creased cards
brent tate
matt parsons x2
Paul rauhihi x2
Will check with my spares to see if I have any to make a full base set.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom