2003 XL jersey signature

nrl auto's

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Pham
Hi all

I've got a steve Price jersey signature card, which have a blue patch and one with the white patch. This is the frist time i've seen a Blue patch for a Steve
Dose any one have a Darren Lockyer or Luke Ricketson with a different colour patch. Any pic would be great :thumbsup:

I have heard of that there is only one Price with a blue patch, i know who had it (as i almost bought it a while ago), i would be interested to hear where you got it from via pm if you prefer.
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...003-xl-tribute-steve-mortimer-signatures.html
This is the best patch i have seen from this set (4 colours) but it was wrecked by having it hand signed. It was originally the unsigned version /300

Hi all

I've got a steve Price jersey signature card, which have a blue patch and one with the white patch. This is the frist time i've seen a Blue patch for a Steve
Dose any one have a Darren Lockyer or Luke Ricketson with a different colour patch. Any pic would be great :thumbsup:

whoah your bucket must be worth 20,000 +. some awesome high end stuff those captain sigs from 2004 are crazy mate

What product is used to remove in person autos? im just curious to know what you use :)
Thanks
Brplat

Back
Top Bottom