1996 Signature Gold Master Cel Auto - Menzies *New in box*

nickelarse

Collector of an underserved sport
Real Name
Nick
Hi guys,

Picked this up today from a local bloke who's got his finger on the pulse for hard-to-find gear in SE QLD. It's the signed Steve Menzies Master Cel from the 1996 Dynamic/Intrepid Signature Gold release, limited to 200. It's still in the original packaging - box, shrink-wrap, the whole shebang.

The unfortunate by-products of it never being opened are a) we don't know what number out of 200 it is (you can't see the hand-numbering due to the packaging), and b) because the unique code for registering the card (after which the Certificate of Authenticity is issued) is inside the box, it'll never have said certificate to accompany it.

I don't see any point in opening it up, so hopefully it will be preserved like this for some time to come. Apparently the guy who had this also had the rest of the 9-card "water" series, including Andrew Johns, but the box had been opened. He had them all sitting in a box in his garage for most of the last 13-odd years since he acquired the set, and is no doubt turning over a neat profit as he has now sold most of them off.

Anyway, enjoy one of the few unspoiled treasures from yesteryear. It will accompany my regular-sized issue of the same card (this one with the COA).

Cheers,
Nick

Menzies Master Cel back.jpg

Menzies Master Cel front.jpg

Steve Menzies 1996 Signature Gold.jpg

Re: 1996 Singature Gold Master Cel Auto - Menzies *New in box*

They are great looking cards. I have the Fittler somewhere in the Garage!!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom