Not open for further replies.

C.T.

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
chris_taylor09
Hi All,

For those who are interested I have posted some of my spare cards that I have from my 1994 Marvel Spiderman card collection on ebay. If you are interested in these cards it is well worth a look. Click on the below link to go to it.

1994 Marvel Spiderman cards - spares 51/150 - good cond - eBay Individual Cards, Comics, Trading Cards, Collectables. (end time 24-Jun-09 16:42:17 AEST)

The bidding finishes around 4.40pm onthe 24th June, 2009.

If anyone is interested in cards like these let me know as I have plenty of other that aren't yet listed.

Cheers

Mate I do have the hologram ones but by the looks of it it maybe a different set. I think marvel universe is different to the marvel ones I have. Looking at that card in the set I have Carnage is 1 of 4, Spiderman is 2 & 4 of 4 and Venom is 3 of 4. I have the whole set including the plasticard inserts to. I'm not willing to sell them as of yet but will be in the future.

However I do have a spare of Spiderman (2of4) in that Hologram set.

Mate I'm not sure how much it is worth. I am watching a set on ebay at themoment, So I guess when they finish I would have some sort of idea on how much to sell it for. I'm more than happy to come up with a deal if your keen for it. It is in mint condition aswell. Just PM me if you want to sort out a deal. I can send you a photo aswell if you like. Just send your email to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom