1994 gold signature cards dynamic

owen21

Panthers 1991
Real Name
owen
eBay User
roy2053
Does anyone know if it is possible to find 1994 gold signature cards? And what price they usually sell for?

They look like this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363775681.675732.jpg

Depends if they have the Coa letter of not. Without $100 to $150. Last one I saw on ebay with the Coa letter went for over $300 on the bay.

I will be selling my set in the near future.

My understanding is they were signed prior to the clear coating so there should be no way the sig smudges....

Close. They were signed before the gold foil was put on top of the card. Do the gold foil should sit over the signature.

Not on hand. Will be over at my storage locker tomorrow so i will grab some pics for you then.

Hi,
I have all 5 cards in this set if your interested? Only recently got my hands on them and never traded on this site before.

Hi,
Got some pics completed. I have also included some MVP Signatures that i have. Not sure of the value of these.
In addition to this, i also have some Tennis (Agassi, Sampras, Ivanisevic Signed with COA's), Cricket (Mark Waugh Signed with COA's), Rugby Union (Fitzpatrick signed with COA) and quite a few others. I am still going through them. Any idea where these should be posted?
Regards
John

Rugby League Gold Signatures.jpg

Rugby League MVP Signatures 2.jpg

Rugby League MVP Signatures.jpg

Hi,
Got some pics completed. I have also included some MVP Signatures that i have. Not sure of the value of these.
In addition to this, i also have some Tennis (Agassi, Sampras, Ivanisevic Signed with COA's), Cricket (Mark Waugh Signed with COA's), Rugby Union (Fitzpatrick signed with COA) and quite a few others. I am still going through them. Any idea where these should be posted?
Regards
John
Gday John are the mvp numbered with a certificate thanks

Back
Top Bottom