1994 Cazaly Classics Signature Mailday!

crows2010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tex
Got this little beauty in the post today, VERY hard to come by and I only know one other person who has one, G'day Daz! :p

This is one of 5 Modra signature cards ever made, and I now own them all :)

He means there are 5 different Modra sigs guys and he has one of each.

Super score Ryan! Awesome looking card, one of the best - love the way they did away with the hologram on the sig for authenticity purposes too.

Great mailday!

Thanks Brad :)

Every now and then I watch highlights of Modra on YouTube...just to remind myself how much of a freak this bloke was. An absolutely amazing footballer!

Hey bjs127. Could you PM with a description of the hologram. I am looking at buying a set of 9 of these cards and want to make sure I am not being ripped off.

Got this little beauty in the post today, VERY hard to come by and I only know one other person who has one, G'day Daz! :p

This is one of 5 Modra signature cards ever made, and I now own them all :)

Yeah its a very hard card to find :) MIne is tucked away out of the sun :p

The Modra is the hardest one to find.... VERY LIMITED.. well done on the find...

Hey bjs127. Could you PM with a description of the hologram. I am looking at buying a set of 9 of these cards and want to make sure I am not being ripped off.

Hope you don't mind me replying here Ryan but it is still relevant to this thread.....

Here is the hologram version - there were 9 gold cards + this "hologram" version, making 10 inserts all up (not counting signature cards of course).

main_1994_afl_cazaly_classics_wildcard_tony_modra.jpg

I wish I had an idea...at least a couple of hundred you would have thought.

Will check the Cardzone price guide book tonight.

I wish I had an idea...at least a couple of hundred you would have thought.

Will check the Cardzone price guide book tonight.

I think it says 200 of each sig in the cardzone book, but who actually knows how many sigs there were from cazaly classics. dont think ive heard the same story twice in regards to cazaly signatures. there could be 3 different bob pratt sigs on common cards, not all gold cards had signature versions, different production numbers for each sig, my guess is no-one has any idea about how many were signed :lol:

nice cards mate, and the COA is a very nice touch. never thought to send them in to Select for a letter of auth. ive got the jezza sig so might send it in now ive seen yours. dont think you'll have too much trouble selling them mate.
btw the rumour is true then, bob pratt did sign common cards as signature cards for the series.

Back
Top Bottom