Not open for further replies.

tanklynpjones

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daryl
eBay User
tanklynpjones
Hi,
Am only new to site, but am after any 1970 Scanlens Rugby League cards in good condition +. As well as Crests from 1968B series, 1964 and 1963 cards.
Pls contact me if you have any cards that you may be interested in off-loading, and let me know what type of money you are after.
Thank you for your interest.

they are tough to find I hope you have some success...there are rugby league collectors here....

Hi,
Am only new to site, but am after any 1970 Scanlens Rugby League cards in good condition +. As well as Crests from 1968B series, 1964 and 1963 cards.
Pls contact me if you have any cards that you may be interested in off-loading, and let me know what type of money you are after.

We sure are here but I haven't seen any cards from those early years..........good luck

I do know where you can get a fair few 1970 cards IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD!!! But the guy sells them $100 each! At Blacktown drive-in there is a market on the Sundays and there's a guy that has stacks of them. He's at Fairfield markets on a Sat if you prefer.

Hello,

I have only just become a member of this website, however, I have the complete 33 card set of the 1964 Scanlens Rugby League Card Set if you have any interest in purchasing this ?

Regards
Ian

Hi,

Mate, I have the 1968 balmain crest listed on ebay if you want to have a look.
cheers
E.W

Hello,

I have only just become a member of this website, however, I have the complete 33 card set of the 1964 Scanlens Rugby League Card Set if you have any interest in purchasing this ?

Regards
Ian

Can you clear some space in your inbox so i can send a PM

i bought it off ebay about 7 or 8 years ago because i know trev personally and thought it would be good to get him to sign it. I think it might be 1977. will have to confirm.

Hi,
HI, i have a 1970 Barry Glasgow wests card on ebay at the moment (card number 44) Gavin1969-2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom