17 packs from newsagents Elite

ghosty

NRL Supporter
Real Name
dean
eBay User
dzt_07
Hey guys, was buying a few random packs to start my set of elite & hit a Gold fast & Furious so I brought the remainder of the box. Unfortunatly I didn't hit any sigs but as follows are the majority of inserts expected per ratios.

FFS 5/16 Titans Gold
FF 3/16 Raiders Silver
Aust Rep Hodges
Triple Threat Cronk, Sandow, J.Reynolds.

From watching the busts I was almost certain to hit sigs after getting the Gold & noing who brought the other 7 packs with no luck on sigs. Bummer aye lol

I used a credit card. Lol. But I'm selling everything high end. Keeping/trading for cowboys only. I'm done doing the master sets!

M.

yea that would b pretty costly, i only ever go for a base set and a few particular inserts. Would love to have one of everything and im super jelous of most collectors on here but i cant bring myself to spend the money aye, gotta pay the house off first lol Meanwhile, saving a few dollars a week for 6 moths and going halves on a case isnt such a bad idea, just a painful wait lol

Yeah I know the feeling.. I'm saving for a house.. I'd prefer be in your boat than mine!

I'm just keeping the basic stuff... I'll hit you up with some freebies after I'm done with the cases with some inserts.. Hopefully monday?

M.

You cant hold that against me lol, well as much as i love a freebie i feel i should do something for you, especially how u helped out last time so, I have a signed Paul Green cowboys poster from mayby 2000. Its got ur name on Mirren :) (edited)

Busted 4 packets from the newsagency in Annandale yesterday.

Good Hits: 1 Titans Gold FF and 1 Panthers Silver FF

After looking at some of the box break results on OCT I'm unsure if I did the right thing by walking away from this box.

Mirren, I avoided buying any cards from the city newsagency after seeing your brilliant Signature Card hits. Well done, nothing better than hitting a 1 pack buy and getting a signature card (and then doing it again).

If u can find the so called mall, the bewsagent there sells alot of footy cards although he only has them on display wen cowboys play at home so you may need to ask

Back
Top Bottom