15th July - Australia's Premier Collectables Show - Penrith, NSW

I believe the guys name is David.

I was there with my son (he had a New England Patriots jersey on) and a seller called David (I got his card) was pretty rude to me. I had some cards I was interested in selling and he started looking at them and said to me something along the lines of, 'I haven't got time for you, come back later & I might have a look at them". Its not like he was being swamped by people.

His loss - I had money to spend and he missed out.

Yeah mate you were the guy with the back pack of cards right? I was about to buy from his stand but my wife told me not to being how rude he was

i think that is the footycards.com that they were raving on about the other day about how good his service is lololololololololol. in saying that dave is a fairly popular name and i could be mistaken but i dont think so on this occasion.

I was there with my son (he had a New England Patriots jersey on) and a seller called David (I got his card) was pretty rude to me. I had some cards I was interested in selling and he started looking at them and said to me something along the lines of, 'I haven't got time for you, come back later & I might have a look at them". Its not like he was being swamped by people.

His loss - I had money to spend and he missed out.
I was there as well and i got the same impression it was like he did not want to be there i asked him for a ozcard Fridge magnet it was like i asked him for his first born child or something ,he said here its the last one and through it on the table ,they treat us collectors like we are lepers what they forget is without us they dont make a dollar
well thats my 2 bobs worth
cheers

I was there as well and i got the same impression it was like he did not want to be there i asked him for a ozcard Fridge magnet it was like i asked him for his first born child or something ,he said here its the last one and through it on the table ,they treat us collectors like we are lepers what they forget is without us they dont make a dollar
well thats my 2 bobs worth
cheers

I left some of the magnets up on he table near the entrance after giving them away to the regulars. Graham may have a few spare?

Hi Matt just an idea maybe you could get some caps or t shirts with the ozcardtrader logo i would buy one, then it would be easy to recognize members i only came across one member while talking to one of the sellers anyway its just a thought
cheers

well he was being accused of searching cases the other day.. even if he doesnt more reason to choose other dealers.

the one at parramatta is at the town hall andy there wont be nobody there signing cards its a trade fair lots of sellers there
That's what I want, are you going ?, Do you know the date? I don't like cards that are signed, I collect cards because I love the way they are, and a black texture mark spoiles it.

i wont get my sets signed i just got a set of dragons ones for a picture and got this one at last show there the only autos ive got and the trent hodginson that was on select last week

2012_card_show_penrith_b2.jpg

Yes I got Trent Hodginson too, number 29 of 100, I thought they would sell out. I was at the show only for 1 hour, I had to rush back to Manly for a party.

I got there when the doors opened at 9:00 a.m, took me 1 hour to drive there and 1 hour and 1/2 back, I stayed there till 10:00 a.m got names and numbers so I can do buissiness later when I have a bit more cash.

Back
Top Bottom