15th July - Australia's Premier Collectables Show - Penrith, NSW

Aww what :(, so I'm guessing it will now be a dual signature card on the day?
2012_apcs_penrith_collectables_show_esp_nrl_limited_legends_001.jpg

You down the street the club is on (off Mulgoa Road) follow this till you have to make a right turn at the roundabout and follow that down towards the Aqua golf area. Its a big white tent looking structure next to the Main club, you can see it on Google maps clearly.....plenty of parking available.

hi guys , if anyone at this card show finds any 1996 Dynamic Marketing Signature Gold signature cards with blue cert for sale , please let me know as i can pay in full on the day plus alittle extra for your time .... Send me a PM on this forum and i will then send my mobile number , cheers

You down the street the club is on (off Mulgoa Road) follow this till you have to make a right turn at the roundabout and follow that down towards the Aqua golf area. Its a big white tent looking structure next to the Main club, you can see it on Google maps clearly.....plenty of parking available.
Thanks Matt, your a great help, found it straight away, looks like 1 hour 30min drive, 80 Km drive.

Cheers
Andy

Hi all after a four drive and a night at the in-laws i am off to Penrith to the card got a few bucks in my pocket hope to find some bargains and rare cards i need,and after I've empted the wallett ,then i have the credit card as backup as long as the other half dont see me,i cant wait i,m like a little kid on xmas day

i didn't get any cheap cards like i thought there was one fellah named Les he done me a good deal but i thought the rest were more expensive than ebay i was very disappointed at that seeing i drove 400 klm to get there +i wished i got there earlier i missed out on 2 predictors i,m after by ten min ,but i got my photo taken with peachy and vagana witch they are putting on facebook so i will put up a link to that when they go on the FB site, they were great the 2 ex players i spent ten Min talking with the peach before they started signing the cards and they were cool signing about 12 different cards for me and my lovely wife
I also had a good chat with the boss of esp and i think us card collectors will get a better go from esp, they have a lot of exciting ideas and he told me that in future they are trying to do a deal with toyota and there will be special predictors cards that will redeem for a new car and the game ball predictors are going to happen as well so i think this new series will be great but only time will tell , i also put it too him about cases being searched for good cards by dealers and then the rest of boxes left being sold to unsuspecting customers he promised me that he will be doing all in his power to stamp that out
overall was a good day i just thought there would have been more card dealers there, other than that was fairly good

http://s1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg542/wayhotvt/card show penrith/

16_07_2012_penrith_card_show.jpg

hi guys , if anyone at this card show finds any 1996 Dynamic Marketing Signature Gold signature cards with blue cert for sale , please let me know as i can pay in full on the day plus alittle extra for your time .... Send me a PM on this forum and i will then send my mobile number , cheers
i asked couple of the dealers but sorry no luck mate

Hello, the organisers said they will still have the triple sig because they have already made up the cards and Mario is committed to signing them.

Awesome, I assumed it would've had 2 sigs and Mario's would've been blank. How does this work now? Has Mario pre signed them or do you have to wait for him to sign them and then the cards are sent out?

Hay, it was a good show and lots to see, there were about 5 or 6 different sellers for NRL cards a lot of them were more expensive than ebay, one seller was selling 250 count boxes for $8.00 each,
but some bargans were to be found, you could pick up a 2012 NRL Box of of 36 packs for $90.00, some older cards from 1976 to 1992 were as low as $1.00 which was a lot better than e-bay, one seller told me he would sell me a 2012 Try Machine card for $5.50 each and that It was a good deal, you just got to know your prices and don't be scared to bargan.
Thay said an other show was to be in Parramatta next month.

Back
Top Bottom