12-13 Playoffs - SPOILERS INSIDE

I chose a good day to stay home from school ;) with none of my favourite teams remaining in the playoffs it's great to sit down and watch these kind of games stress free :lol:

What a crucial defensive error there........
George...from high to low in 2.2 seconds. Man, cold as ice with the 3 free throws to take the lead then a bit of an overplay. I still credit Spoz for the play rather than George for a defensive error. Draw all the bigs away from the basket and no one was there to help George after he was blitzed.

George...from high to low in 2.2 seconds. Man, cold as ice with the 3 free throws to take the lead then a bit of an overplay. I still credit Spoz for the play rather than George for a defensive error. Draw all the bigs away from the basket and no one was there to help George after he was blitzed.

Error was Hibbert on the bench for starters!

Dodgy call on that George 3 pt shot for starters i think, couldn't see contact.

Would love to see less offensive fouls called next game. Don't think either team played as good as they're capable of. Hill, Stephenson, Ray, Battier all sub par I think

What a game!!!! LeBron will be crowned again this year!!!!
30/10/10/3 with the game winner! Several clutch shots on a night when most of the rest of the team wasn't shooting well, Bosh wasn't rebounding well.
1-0.....3 wins to go to the finals. 7 more wins for REP HEAT!

Error was Hibbert on the bench for starters!

Dodgy call on that George 3 pt shot for starters i think, couldn't see contact.

Yeah, it was a fairly dubious call but I think the fact that he airballed completely made the referee think that some contact must have been made to alter the shot significantly. I think if the shot actually had a chance of going in, they would have let them play on.

NBA fan since Dream Team 2 with Mark Price and KJ. Since then, been an avid NBA fan and I tend to identify with players who are vilified for the wrong reasons. Allen Iverson when he was sporting corn rows and people calling him a thug and the Sixers were god awful. When LeBron moved to the Heat and people vilified the Heat and were hoping they failed and called him a choker, I rooted for them to succeed. But really, I don't rock any NBA team jersey, I don't claim any teams are "my" team, I don't have blinkers on when it comes to specific teams and I have no allegiance to any team. Why would I? I've got favourite players that I follow and read the headlines on specific teams but if the Heat weren't in the Finals, I would still watch it and cheer for the next team to win.

fair enough fair enough. :thumbsup: i don't like the post 2010 heat fans that call other teams crap and have no chance against Miami etc.. So many of them at school :/

That Heat win is like the Spurs' win against Golden State in the way of the damage it will do to the Pacers. In the 4th and in OT it was Indy's game to win but they dropped a few chances and Miami stole it!

Gonna be hard for them to take another game in Miami!

Wow what a sh!t call for the 3pt play. There was no contact anywhere lol
Nice to see Lebron with the last second game winner, sick of hearing the same old "he isn't clutch" dribble getting toted about again.

Pacers need to get Augustin the ball more often, counted 3 or 4 times he was wide open outside and either Hill or George decided a shot in heavy traffic was a better idea smh.

Back
Top Bottom