12-13 Playoffs - SPOILERS INSIDE

Spurs lucky to get away with today's win. Gotta play better than that to get past the Heat. Great game though and Timmy D really stood up.

I love the Pacers but sorry, they're gonna struggle.

Since when did a season match up mean success in the playoffs??????

Actually I shouldn't say struggle because the games will be tough and of course it could go 6/7 games.

But the Heat are playing incredible team ball. Unfortunately.

Can't believe Paul George is going to be the first player to win Most Improved Player and Finals MVP in the one season! Woo! Go Paul George!

AND GO PACERS!:wave:

Pacers are going to bring this to 6 games at least. A less than full time strength Heat team isn't going to cruise into the Finals. And this is coming from a Heat supporter.

NBA fan since Dream Team 2 with Mark Price and KJ. Since then, been an avid NBA fan and I tend to identify with players who are vilified for the wrong reasons. Allen Iverson when he was sporting corn rows and people calling him a thug and the Sixers were god awful. When LeBron moved to the Heat and people vilified the Heat and were hoping they failed and called him a choker, I rooted for them to succeed. But really, I don't rock any NBA team jersey, I don't claim any teams are "my" team, I don't have blinkers on when it comes to specific teams and I have no allegiance to any team. Why would I? I've got favourite players that I follow and read the headlines on specific teams but if the Heat weren't in the Finals, I would still watch it and cheer for the next team to win.

Pre 2010 or Post 2010 heat fan?
NBA fan since Dream Team 2 with Mark Price and KJ. Since then, been an avid NBA fan and I tend to identify with players who are vilified for the wrong reasons. Allen Iverson when he was sporting corn rows and people calling him a thug and the Sixers were god awful. When LeBron moved to the Heat and people vilified the Heat and were hoping they failed and called him a choker, I rooted for them to succeed. But really, I don't rock any NBA team jersey, I don't claim any teams are "my" team, I don't have blinkers on when it comes to specific teams and I have no allegiance to any team. Why would I? I've got favourite players that I follow and read the headlines on specific teams but if the Heat weren't in the Finals, I would still watch it and cheer for the next team to win.

I'll take that as a 'post 2010' !
:lol:

Wow what a crazy play right there! Don't know how Indy managed to keep possession let alone get 3 free throws!!!

Back
Top Bottom