12-13 Playoffs - SPOILERS INSIDE

Tough break about Westbrook, if only they still had Harden:)

It sounds like he could be back fairly soon though, might be tough going in the 2nd round but they should still beat Houston.

Knicks vs Celtics - Tough one here, Celts will be a different team but I'm gonna go with the Knicks by 4 (flip a coin on this one though)

Spurs vs Lakers - Lakers look too banged up and the Spurs should outplay them again, sure the Lakers are beaten up in the guard department but their guards aren't that good anyway (bar Kobe). Spurs by 9

Nuggets vs Warriors - This series looks to be going 7 games and I think Denver will get one of these next two. In saying that, I think G.S will get this one in front of a crazy crowd. G.S by 6

Ah yeah seen the Bulls v Nets g1 but nothing since? Have they changed from Thurs & Saturday games? Can't believe they don't show atleast a game a day, who the F wants to watch snooker or some such bullocks when there's finals games happening!

Agree totally mate!! Not sure wtf their schedule is!? Only caught the games j have cos I actually had a few minutes to sit down!

I wonder what Dwight is thinking right now. Lakers will struggle without Kobe for time next season. The Spurs are bullying him, he can't handle old man T.D or even the red Mamba.

G.S vs Denver is a cracking game, so fast.

I wonder what Dwight is thinking right now. Lakers will struggle without Kobe for time next season. The Spurs are bullying him, he can't handle old man T.D or even the red Mamba.

G.S vs Denver is a cracking game, so fast.

Not many could play TD while he is playing like this, as for red mamba that's Pau not Dwight's match up

Not many could play TD while he is playing like this, as for red mamba that's Pau not Dwight's match up

Dwight is supposed to be the best big in the League, he's not close and I think he might be realising that.His efforts are poor even on the defensive end, he just stated in the press yesterday that they wouldn't get their heads down but that's exactly what he does.

You obviously are not watching this game or didn't watch game 2, Red Mamba gets time on Dwight.

No definitely watching the game - 30 seconds to go first quarter was Bonner's first three on Jamison's slow rotation. 1.30 to go in 2nd quarter was Bonner's second three on Pau's rotation when Ginobili passed in the air from memory.

Bonner has time on Dwight but Dwight spends very little time on Bonner on the other end...

No definitely watching the game - 30 seconds to go first quarter was Bonner's first three on Jamison's slow rotation. 1.30 to go in 2nd quarter was Bonner's second three on Pau's rotation when Ginobili passed in the air from memory.

Bonner has time on Dwight but Dwight spends very little time on Bonner on the other end...

I never said Dwight guarded Bonner. I was only talking about Spurs D, Dwight was struggling and getting muscled out and then dropping his head.

Well cant see LA doing anything next game either. Age and injuries have killed us. Can someone who has watched a few LA games this season tell me how or why Dwight is getting called for so many offensive fouls? Just not goog enough and never gonna win a game letting the other team for 60+%

Well cant see LA doing anything next game either. Age and injuries have killed us. Can someone who has watched a few LA games this season tell me how or why Dwight is getting called for so many offensive fouls? Just not goog enough and never gonna win a game letting the other team for 60+%

I've watched alot of L.A this year surprisingly, I think one massive thing is his negative attitude, he really does need to change. He's getting frustrated and getting called for soft little O fouls. Teams have really come after him and now he's in the West where ALL the best big men are. I think he's finding out.

Back
Top Bottom