12-13 Playoffs - SPOILERS INSIDE

Lakers, Celtics, Bucks and Hawks having a mare... still yet to win a game.
Would like to see Celtics and Bucks at least win a game or 2. Same with Hawks I guess
Lakers ... you shouldn't even be here.

Hoping spurs aren't a victim of another possible sweep and waiting a week for other series to finish!! Stars may be aligning for them with Westbrook going down and the warriors getting ahead in their series.

I've watched a bit of Brooklyn and the Bulls this year and I knew the Bulls would kill these guys. The Nets are missing something, some would say heart, ha ha, the Bulls have plenty of that. Noah has been great all year and has played through serious pain, what a tough guy.

I'm still sticking with Memphis too, they're so tough. I think they can come out of the West. As long as they get past the Clips that is:)

Oh and how fluent does OKC look WITHOUT Westbrook holding the ball and taking the most shots???

They're still gonna be tough to beat for anybody.

Bulls!!!

Nate Robinson, 1 point of the Franchise record for most points in a single quarter of a playoff game...... 23, MJ has it at 24!!!
The dude has more Heart then anyone in the NBA right now....... I really, really hope we keep him when Rose comes back next season, so much punch off the bench!

KD 13/30 shooting, those are Westbrook numbers.

Yeah I watched the game, he starter HOT!!!!

I think he tried to play the whole game though and got a bit fatigued mixed with a bit of good D.

I'm not a HUGE Westbrook guy but you can't deny the straight numbers and x factor he brings.

Although, OKC did still win on the road. Houston maybe blew it though with some terrible turnovers down the stretch and even Harden missed a couple of key FT's.

Bulls!!!

Nate Robinson, 1 point of the Franchise record for most points in a single quarter of a playoff game...... 23, MJ has it at 24!!!
The dude has more Heart then anyone in the NBA right now....... I really, really hope we keep him when Rose comes back next season, so much punch off the bench!
And I've been wondering if MJ actually made them 24 in the 4th quarter and if not would suggest that Nate is more clutch... LOL!!!

But I did some research and found this: :thumbsup:

mj24.jpg

You would not be a happy chappy if you paid for Lakers playoff tickets. Yuck.

I know I picked them all year to make it but they did not deserve to. The Jazz were a much better "team" in the sense, Lakers just had some superstars and refs to bail them out at crucial times. Still, there's going to be alot more excitement to come for L.A, who will they sign next year? Will they trade Pau? Will they amnesty Kobe? Will Dwight stay?

Good to see the C's get a win. I think the Knicks will be fine game 5 with J.R back.

I hope this means the end of D'Antoni, Dwight & Gasol.. People who are saying Lakers should amnesty Kobe are crazy.. He's the only player who put in effort this season and pretty much got the team to the playoffs on his own and ruined his body doing it and his reward for it is to be cut? Not to mention he's possibly the greatest Laker of all time and using the amnesty on him could end up with staples being burnt down lol..

I hope this means the end of D'Antoni, Dwight & Gasol.. People who are saying Lakers should amnesty Kobe are crazy.. He's the only player who put in effort this season and pretty much got the team to the playoffs on his own and ruined his body doing it and his reward for it is to be cut? Not to mention he's possibly the greatest Laker of all time and using the amnesty on him could end up with staples being burnt down lol..

I think if they amnesty Kobe they can re-sign him later on for no money, not sure how long it takes. That way they'll avoid about an extra $20 million next season in tax. So they wouldn't be letting him go. It would just free up cap room for them, I think that's how it works without bothering to so some research, ha ha.

I didn't think the player could re-sign with the team that used the amnesty on them though? I dunno how it works but the NBA should allow players to redo contracts like in just about every other sport so they can help out the team.

Back
Top Bottom