OzCardTrader
Real Name
nadi
Ok i Just got my hands on one of these packs and heres what i got
118 Theofanis Gekas (Greece)
113 Yuji Nakawaza (Japan)
115 Asamoah Gyan (Ghana)
65 Kolo Toure (Cote d'Ivorie)
33 South Africa Logo (with a mini crease in the top left corner)
55 Kaka Metallized card but i cant figure if a matalized card or a rainbow card can someone give me any help
Well didnt get any Aussies but these cards are really good, even the commons look like inserts, ill ceratainly be getting many more of these :thumbsup::kick:

Ok i Just got my hands on one of these packs and heres what i got
118 Theofanis Gekas (Greece)
113 Yuji Nakawaza (Japan)
115 Asamoah Gyan (Ghana)
65 Kolo Toure (Cote d'Ivorie)
33 South Africa Logo (with a mini crease in the top left corner)
55 Kaka Metallized card but i cant figure if a matalized card or a rainbow card can someone give me any help
Well didnt get any Aussies but these cards are really good, even the commons look like inserts, ill ceratainly be getting many more of these :thumbsup::kick:

The 55 is a metallized mate...Look forward to doing a trade with you when you get some more

yee i think i really need more than 6 cards to trade for :D,, hve u ever experienced a creased card staright out of the pack , its was really distubing seeing it was my first pack :(

Maybe a scan might help...Thanks mate...Just interested to see it

No Probs mate...Just interested to see the creased card...I have bought alot and havnt got a creased card

Ok i will give you a quick run down

The ultra cards are the ones with clear border
Rainbows are like a shiny card...Like Champions sigs
And the Metalized are like the one you got

They are in the set divided into teams...Each team has at least one of the above...They can be seen as commons and inserts but more as an inserts

thankss soo much for that and 1 more thing is a rainbow ultra or metallzized insetred into 1 in every pack ?? is there odds any odds of getting like an ultra card?? sorry to hassle u

No probs mate...Dont know the exact ratio but you are pretty much guaranteed a good card in every pack...The metallized ones, ultra and rainbow are harder to get then the commons...There are country logos as well and stadiums...They are spread out pretty good amongst packs...The ratio is something like a full set 1 out of 2 boxes

i think he was talking to you bombers, bombers pm me if you get some more or are interested in buying some of my doubles

Back
Top Bottom