1/1s, Logoman, Exquisite...Perhaps my best mailday EVER!

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
Well it's a big call (in my eyes :p) but this I believe is my best mailday ever. Have had a bunch of stuff all come in at once (pretty much all I have been waiting for) and man oh man!

*Hot tip, don't max out your internet...it took me 2 hours to get all this uploaded and done...*

I'll let the cards say the rest!

Firstly, another for the Pat Burke "Why the Hell does he get a Logoman?" Chase! This is really the breaking of the chases back IMO. I have only 3 or 4 left to go...including a damn "Beckett Samples" card...

But here is...

#1/3 SPGU Tagmen!

07SPGUT3.jpg

Now these 2 are for a long time set chase. I've been stuck on only 4 to go (including Stockton which is just a redemption card, Drexler and MJ) and have never seen Juwan Howard...until now! I also picked up a Ron Mercer as this auto is clear and the 1 I had was faded. If anyone wants the other, it's available.

97/98 SOTT Juwan Howard
JH.jpg

And Ron Mercer:
RM-1.jpg

A couple for the 76ers PC. 2 Exquisite's! The first I did a deal with Bigmawsy from eBay and HK, and the 2nd is a big Thank You to Jeff (Moses) for parting with a Moses Malone from his collection.

76ers Exquisite Triple Patch Cheeks/Malone/Erving, Erving Jersey #d, #6/10!:
76ersTriple-1.jpg

And Moses Malone Number Pieces Patch/Auto #/24:

MaloneE.jpg

And another for the Ronnie Brewer Hoard. #4/100, #45 in hand!

BrewerEAP4.jpg

Now a couple of Herbert Hill's!

Hadn't seen any of these and didn't know they exsisted until suddenly these all popped up from 1 seller.

Ultimate Collection Quad Jersey with Aaron Gray #/99:
07UDUCRMHG99.jpg

Quad Jersey with Al Thornton #/99:
07UDUCRMHT99.jpg

Quad Jersey Gold with Al Thornton #1/50:
07UDUCRMHTG50.jpg

And 3 Rookie Auto's #/10....

Bowman Sterling Gold Refractor #7/10:
07BSAG7.jpg

Hot Prospects Silver Auto/Patch #2/10:
07FHPRAPS210.jpg

And...

Ultimate Collection Platinum Rookie Auto #3/10:

07UDUCRSP3.jpg

And I'll end today with some SUPER Jason Smith pick-ups!

Didn't know this exsisted...SPX Freshmen Trip Triple Patch with Sean Williams and Alando Tucker, #/5:
07SPXFTP5.jpg

UD Premier Print Plate 1/1:
00PrintPlate12.jpg

And now a little something a couple of you guys know is coming because I had a couple of heads up PMs. Thank you for the thought!

Another Jason Smith 1/1...

SPX Freshmen Orientation...

Autograph...

LOGOMAN 1/1!!!

00A1-3.jpg

But wait...that's my 2nd best card of this mailday! Yes a Logoman is to me not as good as this next achievement!

I give you...

Exquisite...

1/1...

Magenta Print Plate!

00PrintPlate1-3.jpg

Wait wait wait you say...why the hell does that beat a Logoman? Well it means...

EXQUISITE PRINT PLATE SET!

00TExquisitePrintPlateSet.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Really love that triple patch!

Love those SPA SOTTs

Oh yeah..............that Logoman and the Exquisite Plate set are a couple of REAL 1/1 for a true collector!

Great work.

I nearly spurted soft drink out of my nose.....what a mailday.

The Logoman, the Plates........WOW

Great mailday!!

Thats one hell of a mailday mate.Love the triple patch with Erving.Well done.

WOW mate, LOVE the burke! Also stoked you got the print plate set, go nicely with my Arenas one ;) The 76ers triple is also amazing!

woweeeee benny that is nuts... it boggles my mind how you guys manage to pout together something like a plate set like that!

outstanding buddy, absolutely outstanding!!!!

Sick @$$ mailday mate, well done on the 4 printing plates i guess now u can print your own exquisite card at home. Thanks for sharing.

the triple patch looks like the moses patch is from a hawks jersey

the plate set is ok i spouse

but OMFG!!!! PAT BURKE TAG MAN!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :)

Sweet Ben! I knew you'd win that logoman, really happy to see that land in the right person's collection!

P.S. Funds cleared a couple of days ago, I haven't been able to make it to the post office as yet, will do so tomorrow, apologies for the delay buddy :(

No worries on the delayed postage mate :D

Thanks for all the comments guys! Very happy to have found the Burke Tagmen. Feel free to check out that chase's progress in my bucket. And I still can;t believe I found all the Smith plates!!!

Huge congrats Ben! That plate set is a truly amazing achievement. To get all for pates of any set is epic, but for those its even more amazing. That said, love the Burke :D :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom