08 Supreme Case Share - PPL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure if it had mod approval yet or not, what hits can you get in a supreme box?

Select hasn't released any information yet. The change of name suggests a likely change of insert hits, but generally theres one draft pick signature per box, 1 premiership predictor or some years a brownlow predictor, 1-2 medal cards, quite a few all-australian cards and like 1 per pack of the lower inserts.

hey me and clegs where talking and came up with a rumor that the dps are going to be 1 in 3 boxes. seen it on another site to. if thats the case im out. not worth your money.

nah what load of bull.. pruey.. DPS is the only real thing that makes buying a box worth it.. it is even too $$$ for it anyway.. they wouldnt dare.. you are probably hearing rumours about. possible parallel signatures.. as that is what you get with NBA cards now.. which site did you hear this from...

hey me and clegs where talking and came up with a rumor that the dps are going to be 1 in 3 boxes. seen it on another site to. if thats the case im out. not worth your money.

um what? I thought we were talking about the fact u have a chance of more than 1 per box...where did u get 1 in 3 boxes from? In 2007 there was 7200 draft pick signatures (450x16) and only 7000 boxes made according to Select, thus unless they keep the other 200, there's 200 boxes that have 2 draft pick signatures.

um what? I thought we were talking about the fact u have a chance of more than 1 per box...where did u get 1 in 3 boxes from? In 2007 there was 7200 draft pick signatures (450x16) and only 7000 boxes made according to Select, thus unless they keep the other 200, there's 200 boxes that have 2 draft pick signatures.

no you said that there might be a chance that the dps will be 1 in 3. as say there limited to 600 per player 600x17=10200 thought there would of been more boxes produced than that. oh well it doesnt matter anyway clegs settle down lol as long as there a dps in every box.

no you said that there might be a chance that the dps will be 1 in 3. as say there limited to 600 per player 600x17=10200 thought there would of been more boxes produced than that. oh well it doesnt matter anyway clegs settle down lol as long as there a dps in every box.

:blink: ah now i know what your smoking. U told me there was 600 per player, i looked it up, theres actually 450 per player last year. I said that IF theres 600 per player, that means theres like 9000 draft pick signatures produced, so u have a 1 in 3 chance of getting 2 in a box based on the limited production of 7000. Not a 1 in 3 chance of getting one at all. Your guaranteed at least one.

hopefully some details in the next week, so excited cant wait for it to be released but still gotta work out a few things with prices etc

yeh same here, cant wait till the release or some info on it!!!

hoping to get a palmer/masten/ebert rookie .. any would make me happy.

We havent heard from ruckers for a while, is he still sourcing the box for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom