08 Supreme Case Share - PPL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be interested..when prices are confirmed etc...
also im guessing it would be cheaper to buy a box from this case then it would be to walk into a shop and buy 1 box from them?

Yep, based on last years, not sure what wholesale was, but the cases tended to go for around $1750ish on ebay + postage with 12 boxes per case, meaning that you will pick it up for about $150+postage (they retailed for around $175 from memory) and it also is guaranteed to still have the case hit in the case (assuming its 1 per case although select sometimes put 2 per 1 case and then 0 in other, but most of the time they are fairly predictable) as a lot of sellers on ebay and in stores, cherry pick the case and then sell the rest online to recoup some of the $$

yep sure will be cheaper.. probably 10-15 bucks when you include postage.. and it comes to your door.. and rucks how much do you think postage would be for one box on average??

Postage for 1 box tends to be around the $10-$12 mark from my recollection :)

yer i realize that.. the same for when ppl sell packs on ebay.. they open the packs until they get a predictor and /or draft pick and sell off the remainder... last year i got boxes from our WA card shop for $165.. but yer the guarantee about getting a case hit and it will probably work out to been 165ish anyway.. doesnt really matter.. I buy 4 boxes it will be a bit cheaper for postage too.. and be good to see what other ppl gets just out of interest..

Yep, based on last years, not sure what wholesale was, but the cases tended to go for around $1750ish on ebay + postage with 12 boxes per case, meaning that you will pick it up for about $150+postage (they retailed for around $175 from memory) and it also is guaranteed to still have the case hit in the case (assuming its 1 per case although select sometimes put 2 per 1 case and then 0 in other, but most of the time they are fairly predictable) as a lot of sellers on ebay and in stores, cherry pick the case and then sell the rest online to recoup some of the $$

Postage for 1 box tends to be around the $10-$12 mark from my recollection :)

So when they get released we just pay the money to ruckers inc postage and he sends us the box or how will it work?

So when they get released we just pay the money to ruckers inc postage and he sends us the box or how will it work?

What i think will happen is when we actually have a confirmed price, we will get proper interest and mark down who wants how many boxes etc.. and then once we have that all filled out, Ruckers will take the money and once its all been paid order the case/s and send them out to us, since we will probably know the price a little while before hand, hopefully we can get this set up so that it can be sent off just as the series is released :)

hey ive heard some reliable inside info about supreme 08.. there will be for sure a James Hird Tribute Sig Case hit.. hmm thats gotta be worth something.. one of those case hits that will appreciate for sure.. compared to most case hits that are always pretty constant in price..

And also heard (select)they arent doing anything for the 150 years tribute match at all..

On an earlier questions... Postage would be about $10-$12 as suggested...

What i think will happen is when we actually have a confirmed price, we will get proper interest and mark down who wants how many boxes etc.. and then once we have that all filled out, Ruckers will take the money and once its all been paid order the case/s and send them out to us, since we will probably know the price a little while before hand, hopefully we can get this set up so that it can be sent off just as the series is released :)

Spot on... I will need the money before the release date... I will have all the envelopes/bages/boxes (however i send them) ready to go before hand so when i pick them up I can send straight away....:thumbsup:

Please put me down for 1 box, I can pay in August,when are they released?
Usually September isn't it?

Oh I forgot to ask, will that be mailed registerd or express?
I prefer express as long as it has bubble wrap around it.
Thanks

Please put me down for 1 box, I can pay in August,when are they released?
Usually September isn't it?

They will be release sometime in July... usualy the 1st half...

As for postage options... thats up to you... you let me know what method you want and i'll let you know the final price including the box (when i find out the cost price of the boxes)

They will be release sometime in July... usualy the 1st half...

As for postage options... thats up to you... you let me know what method you want and i'll let you know the final price including the box (when i find out the cost price of the boxes)

Ok thanks I'll be in for 1 box and make sure I stay in touch with you nearer the time.

The perfect scenario would be 1 or 2 cases and everyone getting their boxes from them that way we all know someone will get the case signature card, 1 from each case but if there isn't enough for a entire second case will all our boxes be sent out before you open the remaining boxes?

Just thought I would bump this in case there is anyone else out there interested.

The perfect scenario would be 1 or 2 cases and everyone getting their boxes from them that way we all know someone will get the case signature card, 1 from each case but if there isn't enough for a entire second case will all our boxes be sent out before you open the remaining boxes?

Yeah, I'll be opening a few cases of my own, so i'll be busy enough with them... I'll leave any remaining boxes (if there are any) to after the breaks on here....

Sweet i'm definately in for a couple! maybe 3 if i'm lucky...

We should try do live box breaks...love to see who gets the case cards!

looks like we have quite a few ppl, be interesting to see what everyone pulls.. to see how select distribute inserts in cases..

Hey rucks might need a re-cap list of everyone who wants a box.. so we can see what we are dealing with here. no hurry though in a little while..

looks like we have quite a few ppl, be interesting to see what everyone pulls.. to see how select distribute inserts in cases..

Hey rucks might need a re-cap list of everyone who wants a box.. so we can see what we are dealing with here. no hurry though in a little while..

Check out Page 3 of this thread...:thumbsup:

cool looks like near 2 caseish.. sure it will fill out as we get closer to date.. If need be I will cover the rest of the boxes.. to make up case..

cool looks like near 2 caseish.. sure it will fill out as we get closer to date.. If need be I will cover the rest of the boxes.. to make up case..

None of those figures really mean much cuz there are no prices or anything yet so when we actually get official details we will end up with 2 cases fairly easily imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom