05 / 06 Upper Deck Reflections Break

bigsarg7

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
eBay User
bigsarg7
Hi there, I am dave's wife Kristen. I have been allowed to open one pack while he is at work and well here is the pack i have just opened...

Pack #1.

Paul Pierce Fabric Swatch (Single not a dual one....doh)
Vince Carter
Michael Finley

i thought there was meant to be 4 cards per pack....ripped off only 3 in this one!!

Does any one know whether the Paul Pierce card is worthy anything :?: He is gonna be ticked that i pulled a swatch, but oh well.....i seem to have the luck..i pulled his most valuable card in the past, hope i do it today too :lol:

Rest of the pack will be opened after 5pm today...... its killing me, i desperately want to open more..... :cry:

Haha! I think it's awesome and cute how a lot of wives or girlfriends of guys here are getting into the hobby! I hope my fiance will give me some mojo too once were married. :)

Good luck with the rest of the packs Kristen! Was the Paul Pierce serially numbered? At least someone here collects Pierce and you didn't pull Shane Battier!!! :lol:

Yeah i read through some of the other breaks and had a laugh at all the doubles that have been pulled in one box....thats just bad luck, at least he got one or two good ones.

Nah its not serial numbered.....annoying i wish it was. :evil:

Dave and I both love basketball and especially love breaking open boxes of cards, yeah he's lucky to have me....ha ha ha!

I so totally wanna open another pack......mm i might have to go shopping to distract me from the box sitting here by the computer.......

Hey Guys, Couldn't wait to start opening the rest of the packs so the other 11 packs aren't really a live break but here are what I got:

Paul Pierce Swatch (green)
Ben Gordon Swatch (black)
Martell Webster Red Future Reflections Jersey (black) #54/100
Linas Kleiza Purple Future Reflections #50/250
Lawrence Roberts Future Reflections #498/1499
Rashad McCants Future Reflections #125/1499
Richard Jefferson Red Parallel #67/100
Linas Kleiza Signiture (Who the??)

I suppose the break wasn't too bad but could have done heaps better!!

Back
Top Bottom